X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

9yo & 10yo Arrested

The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.

this is why i hate america... since when do authorities have the fucking right to do this to someone that is barely 10 years old? and they are in SPECIAL ED for fuck's sake. even if the drawings were bad and violent, they are only 10 fucking years old and retarded! what are they going to do? throw them in jail? what about the parents? blah-di-blah yakitty-yak, la-di-dah. a 10 year old can't possibly contemplate the cause and effect behind their drawings... especially if they are "slow".

i do however udnerstand that the kid being threatening has a reason to be terrified. i just think authorities are fucking abusing their power.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
  • SickBoy
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

i totally agree with you g-man. this happened about an hour north of my town. I think it is the dumbest thing ever. The media eats shit like this up. The only things that should have happened to these kids is
    1) Suspension
    2) Counseling w/parents
    3) Apology letter

what these kids are going through now is way to drastic.

Comment

• Localizer
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2004

believe me, they can.....i got punched in the face randomly by a retard my senior year of hs....the potential for danger when something like this happens is far greater in someone that is "special" than it is for someone that is "normal." And considering this is a classmate that it's in their drawings with a violent depiction, it is reallll creepy.
      Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
      -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• SickBoy
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Localizer
          believe me, they can.....i got punched in the face randomly by a retard my senior year of hs....the potential for danger when something like this happens is far greater in someone that is "special" than it is for someone that is "normal." And considering this is a classmate that it's in their drawings with a violent depiction, it is reallll creepy.
          did you ever knock that retard out?

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

similar story a couple months ago....a young girl was arrested somewhere for doing summersaults (sp?) on the school playground.
            literally put in hand cuffs, police car, whole 9 yards. for summersaults, on a school playground.
            the authorities said she posed a danger to the other children.
            summersaults on a school playground.....FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what have we come to?

Comment

• Localizer
              Platinum Poster
              • Jul 2004

^ that's different from this story though.....I don't agree with the verdict on your story Jib, but I do agree with the actions of the school/law enforcement on this Ocala story. Relieve the danger when it's present....A good movie, though not true, is Identity.
              -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• fishingnut
                Addiction started
                • Nov 2004

the reason this had to be done is because we live in a age of law suits.
                if nothing was done and harm would have been caused to the other children, the lawyers would have something to say
                Don't post anything you wouldn't want yo mamma or the 'feds' to read.

Comment

• SickBoy
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

so the mother of the handicap kid which was drawn in the picture is going to sue the other two handicap kids parents BS. How is that even possible. They are emotional handicap.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                    Not cool enough
                    • Jun 2004

this world is taking stupid things too seriously and not taking other things seriously enough. Like people should be taking this rice bitch really seriously because she's gonna fuck shit up again now as the SOS.

back when most of us were growing up we didn't have people doing stuff like this because of someone punching someone. Or drawing.
                    Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                    My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                    My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Re: 9yo & 10yo Arrested

I bet the other kid bullied the fuck out of them
                      motherlover

Comment

• Localizer
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jul 2004

bottom line is that they have the potential to do harm. just because they're retards does not make them incapable of causing injury.
                        -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Civic_Zen
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

This is the gayest thing I've read in a long time.
                          "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
                          "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
                          - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

a bit over the top, not a suprising story from the states i suppose, the country where anything is possible
                            motherlover

Comment

• skahound
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • Jun 2004

I completely agree with what the authorities did in this case. The children, whether special education or not, threatened the life of another human being. Cases in Jonesboro (AR) and Deming (N.M.) both involved kids of a similar age bracket and resulted in the aggregate deaths of 5 children, 1 teacher, and wounding an additional 10 people. We, as a society, would be absolutely outraged if the authorities/administrators had given these 2 a mere slap on the wrist allowing them to go out and perpetrate their threat resulting in a loss of life.

Virtually all of the cases in the United States that resulted in shootings/violence at school have been traced back to some form of recorded threat by the attackers. Given this history of threats resulting in violence, we must become proactive in order to eliminate the heinous plans of those involved.

For those that disagree, where do we draw the line? You say 9 and 10 is too young - what about 11? 12? 13? You also bring up the fact that these kids were in a special education class (which doesn't always mean severely retarded) - what about adults that have learning or emotional disabilities? Should they be excused of the law because of their handicap?
                              A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

Working...