Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • papa_giorgio
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Dam, been a while since ive heard any new good set from DD. I think they should be the next Kiss Guest Mix anytime now......

Comment

• ecpolonyc
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by papa_giorgio
      Dam, been a while since ive heard any new good set from DD. I think they should be the next Kiss Guest Mix anytime now......
      Definitely would be nice to see them as Kiss guests again. Its been more than two years since their last appearance on the show.
      Facebook
      Soundcloud
      Resident Advisor
      ------------------------------

Comment

• BureOne
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Re: Deep Dish @ Sundance Film

^^^^^
        Hell yeah, that would be really awsome! Just hope they play the good ol'deepish darkish groove House I've known them to play in the past....I mean we have recent artists play twice in one year on Kiss.... what gives?

While reading this thread, I just had to load my winamp with the '98 Essential mix. That opening track is DOPE!

Comment

• rewing3
          I really don't care
          • Jun 2004

Deep dish seem to be hit or miss anymore though. Sometime there amazing and other times they act like therer not interested in what there doing. So glad to hear deep dish actually lived to there hype. I still think that there to overrated.
          Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• Bryanw24
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

about 2 years ago i saw them at Icon in orlando and the bitches dropped Justin Timberlake rock your body. i was like WTF im outta here. but then ive seen them tear the roof off of Space. Like they say hit or miss.......

Comment

• remoh
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by pilot
              ok, so two nights ago Deep Dish played at a private party in Park City, UT for the Sundance Film Festival. I was fortunate enough to be there and witness something that I had never seen before from these guys. Sharam and Ali are the freaking dopest DJ's I have ever seen!
              I have seen them at different locations various times, but this night was different. Half way through the set, they flipped it on the crowd and played a new rmx of Eric B. and Rakim's Paid in Full.....this destroyed the floor!!!!!
              Everyone was going insane!!!! Snoop Dogg was off to the side of the stage and was in complete awe. All I can say is thank you. I was a victim of Deep Dish madness.

i just heard from somebody that was there that snoop wasn't on stage for DD ... she said that skrible was the one on the side of the stage...
              here are some pics

this would be skrible

this next one is funny beacuse he is playing on pioneers.. isn't DD supposed to be sponsored by technichs cd decks ..they did the lunch party

for more DD pics

for snoop pics
              [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
              |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

I haven't been let down by them so far, but then i haven't seen them out since 2002, looking forward to catching them in Cardiff next week for a 6 hour set.

Comment

• tien
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jul 2004

Deep dish def know how to read a crowd. Wish i got to hear it, I'll wait till they come to ny..

Comment

• YO75
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chemicalbeavis
                    I haven't been let down by them so far, but then i haven't seen them out since 2002, looking forward to catching them in Cardiff next week for a 6 hour set.
                    me too, pity they've chosen the uni as a venue think coal exchange would have been much better................

well as long as they done sttart lobby cds into the crowd, should be ok
                    " I knew I was going to kick it - I've been kicking them all week "

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by YO75
                      well as long as they done sttart lobby cds into the crowd, should be ok

lol, oh yeah, same venue

Comment

Working...