[VVD070] Bassline presents Flying Girl EP

Bassline presents Flying Girl EP

Bassline - Flying Girl (original mix)
    Bassline - La Musica (original mix)
    Bassline - Landing Pad (original mix)
    Bassline - Flying Girl (Xplore Remix)
    Bassline - Landing Pad (Xplore Remix)
    Bassline - La Musica (Leoni Remix)
    Bassline - La Musica (Xplore Breaks Mix)

The russian producer Bassline brings us a 3 track original EP, followed up closely by 4 remixes. This one is for the funky house, disco house lovers!A cinematic journey fed with 12bit like sounds, happy disco feelings and solar festivities. Everybody's happy in the Flying Girl Land, where house meets discoteque, funk, red and yellow lights and disco balls.On the remixers side, Xplore comes to remix all three tracks, delivering a classic disco-house track on Flying Girl, with eerie short house voices and relaxed lead, followed by an oldskool breaks track on La Musica and a simple funky-bass track on Landing Pad, good for spinning in your cool house sets.Leoni closes the remix section with a simple looped-house dub version of La musica.

Watch the Youtube link here

Buy whole release or individual tracks here
    Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

Feedback

Dibby Dougherty (Baroque) - some really nice sounds here
    Flash Brothers (Agnosia) - nice
    Sasha Le Monnier (C.o.u. Music) - Flying Girl & La Musica originals are ok here
    Unicula (Vise Versa) - Flying Girl (Original Mix) is really deep and flying, also Landing Pad (Original Mix) is cosmic. I like it! Thanks
    Distant Fragment(Black Hole) - Amazing sound and style in La Musica and I also like Xplore's remix on Flying Girl.
    Jalebee Cartel(OstWind/Vapour) - diggin the originals here
    Max Demand (Proton/Moonbeam/Tilth) - La Musica sounds good from here! thanks
    Lee Pennington (Riffraff/Zoo Project) - Landing Pads cool, la musica leoni mix is great
    Jason OWen (Polytechnic) - Flying Girl for me!
    The Mystic Force (rotationz on topradio fm) - Like both mixes of flying girl
    Matt Black (Segment) - Some really nice sounds on here, both the original of La Musica and Xplores remix of Flying girl are very nice
    Stefan Bauer (progressive-world.at) - solid! flying girl remix is my favourite!
    Simon Firth - Like both mixes of Flying girl and the original mix of Landing pad!!
    Kenny Substance (PureSubstance) - a good ep from Bassline here! La Musica is one cool track for sure!
    The SunQuake - kudos to landing pad original
    Soundwave - Support for Bassline - La Musica (Original & Xplore breaks mix) and Flying girl (Xplore remix)
    Rysh Paprota - I like both mixes of Flying Girl, Leoni's remix of La Musica is also very good.
    Riccardo Sada - full support
    Lea D (Proton/System Recordings) - Nice funky and deep sounds here...my fav is La Musica! will play it! thanks!

Vise Versa Music

Listen to viseversamusic | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Vise Versa Music's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Working...