X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Man wrongly declared dead after traffic accident

I don't know what would be more freaky, actually waking up in a morgue or being the medical examiner and finding one of the corpses breathing.

RALEIGH, North Carolina (AP) -- A medical examiner studying a body in a morgue was startled when the man took a shallow breath. Emergency medical technicians had declared 29-year-old Larry D. Green dead almost two hours earlier, after he was hit by a car. Medical examiner J.B. Perdue was called to the accident scene Monday but did not examine Green then. Later, he was documenting Green's injuries when he noticed the man was breathing.

"I had to look twice myself just to make sure it was there, that's how subtle it was," Perdue said.

Green, 29, was taken to Duke University Medical Center in Durham, where he was in critical condition Tuesday. Several members of the Franklin County emergency medical service have been suspended pending an investigation, said Darnell Batton, the county attorney.
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

damn... I'd be fucking pissed if I woke up in a morgue.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

how could they not feel a pulse or his heart beating? thats weird. maybe his heart stopped temporarily while the examiners made the determination??
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

Several members of the Franklin County emergency medical service have been suspended pending an investigation
        good. these fucks are too lazy to do their jobs properly, i say fuck em.
        especially in this matter of life or death. pretty big mistake imo.

Comment

• rewing3
          I really don't care
          • Jun 2004

Damn that is crazy. I would definetly be pissed off if I woke up in a morgue and found out that the examiner did not do his job correctly.
          Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• fishingnut
            Addiction started
            • Nov 2004

i'd be a pissed rich man after this
            Don't post anything you wouldn't want yo mamma or the 'feds' to read.

Comment

Working...