• Jul 2004

Listening to Cp's sets right now and they
    BRAVO

Comment

• chuckc
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by supaz
      I haven't heard Pole Folder play out. Is he sets quality like his production work? I'm sure it is...

wish there was stuff out there floating...

I saw him last year at Chris Fortiers Fade party @ wmc2004 and pole folder was unreal. I have seen so many djs and his perfromance was definatly in my top 5. The guy is full of talent and has tons of potential. I really hope we do here more from him.

Comment

• Ibizan
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Re: DJ CP

CP never lets down, he drops some amazing tunes in his sets. On top of the list

Comment

• supaz
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
          Originally posted by supaz
          I haven't heard Pole Folder play out. Is he sets quality like his production work? I'm sure it is...

wish there was stuff out there floating...

I saw him last year at Chris Fortiers Fade party @ wmc2004 and pole folder was unreal. I have seen so many djs and his perfromance was definatly in my top 5. The guy is full of talent and has tons of potential. I really hope we do here more from him.
          you going this year right?

Comment

• chuckc
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Yeah i hope so....this will be my 5th straight year if i go...still trying to find somebody to go with.....my main boy is married with a kid on the way so he is retiring from wmc

Comment

• The One
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

Pole Folder & CP will be appearing @ Turnmills, London on February 18th, alongside James Zabiela, Hybrid, Steve Gerrard and Jonathan Lisle.

Expect to hear quite a few DJ sets from both over the next few weeks also

Comment

• thedj111
                Fresh Peossy
                • Jun 2004

As i see, i need to have a listen to this CP set , He's def. one of the best and it seems he have a lot of fan here !!!

Keep it up C?dric :wink:
                \VIVA LA UnderGound ...

Comment

• J-Shock
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by The One
                  Pole Folder & CP will be appearing @ Turnmills, London on February 18th, alongside James Zabiela, Hybrid, Steve Gerrard and Jonathan Lisle.

wow thats one crazy line-up.
                  Peace
                  J-Shock

Comment

• ced-N.
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Feb 2005

it was a great party in turnmills.

Pole folder , CP and a friend who works in the studio with them (Mister Alain Bultot) played live all night long.

2 hours of pure musical inspiration. I hope in the future they can play more and more over the world so that everyone could appreciate the talent of this great guys

RESPECT.

ps: don't forget in february the album of Pole Folder: ZERO GOLD
                    also forthcoming on bedrock the track: Salvation on slavery sins
                    and the rocking remix of quivver's track "space manoeuvre part3"
                    on the label lost language

Comment

Working...