Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • remoh
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

i agree with pickle ... GYY is that random shit about whatever.... if you want it to be music specific, then make a music specific section... i dj, i love prog, i buy records, listen to djs, but there is so much i can say about music. i for one actually never really talk about music on this board ... i understand is an EDM board, but to me its about EDM fans shooting the shit.
    [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
    |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

^^ I personally liked having everything in GYY but what Jenks said does make sense in the long run because in the near future, I will be undertaking some serious steps to make this forum grow.... right now our cozy 100 chattering members are a good clan and so its more like home i.e. say anything in any part of the house,

but when we hit 50,000 members and the newbies enter GYY to ask a TL or some other misc EDM related info and see nothing but weird news, confuses the heck out of them whether they are in the right forum...... and nothing is grander than a confused noob....

so in light of keeping with both sides of the table i.e. members vs. jenks I'll go ahead move everything back into GYY and rename this section as EDM Talk or something, so appropriate news can be pasted in here.....

agreed ?

-e-
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• PsynceFiction[MS]
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Agreed!

-Psynce-
        www.boelsphotography.be

Comment

• Hos
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by pickleddick
          Categories like like "Weird News" and "Verbal Diarrhea 101" are just one in the same in my eyes... all GYY. Besides, with a subcaption like Verbal Diarrhea, who wouldn't expect all this shit to be posted to it?
          way to go oxymoron.

well the subcaption can be changed. it's posts like yours that are really messing up GYY. it would be nice to go back to the way it used to be, before the invasion of the asshats.

GYY was a place to mouth off about music, intelligent discussion. not ridiculous pages of link upon link upon link.

GYY has become like a google search result for "humorous links"
          black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• remoh
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

hey hos but what is GYY what do you talk about when you shoot the shit with the boys...
            hey guess what i heard, or guess what i saw in the news....

hey i love the board and i only want whats best ..and i know you guys are working hard to make it great , so do what you need to do..we'll adapt...

i like what -e propossed

make an EDM GYY (we have vinyl , ms turntable,etc) what exactly are we chating about in the EDM GYY ..just talking about sets or shows?

trust me im not being a dick ..i just want to know
            [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
            |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

^^ well taken bro, please dont feel that if a moderator responds in a cynnical / sarcastic way, we're not turning anyone's thoughts down, discussion is the only way to make a smooth progression of ideas..... I dont want to make members adapt to the forum, I want the forums to adapt to the members because it's YOU GUYS that make the community....

so if everyone feels better about posting links in GYY and making an EDM specific forum, then yes lets do that

-e-
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• skahound
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jun 2004

Fuck this shit, I'm out.

hahaha, you're not getting rid of me that easy. Good idea -e-.
                A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                  Double hoodie beer monster
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Hos
                  way to go oxymoron.

it's posts like yours that are really messing up GYY. it would be nice to go back to the way it used to be, before the invasion of the asshats.
                  jeez, what'd I do to you?

Comment

• Hos
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

don't take it personally :wink:
                    black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• Jenks
                      I'm kind of a big deal.
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Hos
                      GYY was a place to mouth off about music, intelligent discussion. not ridiculous pages of link upon link upon link.

GYY has become like a google search result for "humorous links"

exactly.

it's not about just having discussion about music, it's about discussion about all things intelligent and even some odd things, but the way GYY was looking, it was more "Boy farts on match" than good intelligent discussion. That's the only reason this stupid section was made.

if you'll notice, a lot of non music related topics stayed in GYY, and that's kool n the gang.

Comment

• skahound
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Jun 2004

blah blah blah...my pussy hurts.
                        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

^^ looks like you're the mule in Jenks avatar.....
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...