• Show
Clear All
  • SummerSTL
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2009

Jairus Miller - Tranquil EP out now on Tulipa recordings

Jairus Miller - Tranquil EP

Available now on Tulipa Recordings

support from Nick Warren, Markus Schulz, Subfractal, Miss Nine, Monaque, and more.

1. Jairus Miller - Tranquil
    2. Jairus Miller - Tranquil (Summer (Brendon Collins) Remix)
    3. Jairus Miller - Moon Flower
    4. Jairus Miller - Moon Flower (Veya Remix)

http://soundcloud.com/tuliparecordings/jairus-miller-tranquil-original-mix
    http://soundcloud.com/summerofficial/jairus-miller-tranquil-summer-remix-tulipa-recordings
    http://soundcloud.com/tuliparecordings/jairus-miller-moon-flower-original-mix
    http://soundcloud.com/tuliparecordings/jairus-miller-moon-flower-veya-remix

Nick Warren- 8/10... Tranquil - Original Mix, cool

Markus Schulz- will try thnks

Cid Inc- Thanks man. Really digging summer remix!

Subfractal- 8/10, brendon collins mix is really good! support!

Kasey Taylor- Brendon Collins mix is the one, thanks

Miss Nine- Brendon Collins remix for me

Monaque - DL Moon Flower (Veya Remix)

Baunder of Soundexile- Brendon Collins remix for me, thanks!

Abyss- i like this one
    Tranquil - Summer (Brendon Collins) Remix

Yamil Colluci- Brendon Collins remix is very nice.thanks

Chloe Harris- moon flower is awesome. brendons remix is nice and spacey.

Silinder- Summer remix of Tranquil is good, thanks

Barry Jamieson- Nice vibe but not my bag

Andy Newland- great release, hard to pick a fav but the veya rmx will cause some damage!

Seb Dhajje- "Tranquil" is my fav, really deep and melodic track, thanks !

Hans Tavera- Veya Remix from Moon Flower is great!, perc works for me
    And I really loved Brendon Collins remix, spacy, and groova! 10 points!

Darin Epsilon-
    Beautiful sounds from Jairus. Great mixes from Summer and Veya.

Nick Varon- Jairus Miller - Tranquil (summer ) , excellent remix ,will play for sure

dPen- Thank you for the tracks
    Veya remix is ACE, I will support it

Matt Rissi- thanks for the promo summer! the tunes are ALL quality... your remix is my fave of the tunes & will definitely fit into my early morning burner set lists.

Alex Nemec (of Alex and Filip)- cool stuff here! a bright future ahead this label!

Filip Weiser (of Alex and Filip) - The Summer mix is cool

Alterimage- Jairus Miller - Tranquil works nicely. cool tune

Sasha Le Monnier- Both mixes of Tranquil & Veya Remix of Moon flower is lovely!

Onirika- Very good realease! I love the mood created by the atmospheric sounds merged with the hypnotizing groove of tranquil and the driving one of moon flower. thank you

T-Lectual - Summer remix for me

Kenny Substance- With an exceptional artist such as Jairus Miller, you know you wont go wrong with this release. Both of the originals are exactly my cup of tea especially Tranquil, and on the remixes front, 2 hot output from Veya and Summer!

Xplore- really nice tech-prog sound on (Summer Remix) also like all the other as production very well done

Sneadles- summer remix, loving the tone on this! Def feel like it took me to higher places :-)

Nicholas Van Orton- nice tracks, brendon collins is my pick here Thanks!

Rob Lemon- Summer mix is a dynamic track that can be used various places in your set. Will play out.

Mark J James- love them all... will try to use in my guest mix for Solaris International with Solarstone!

Steve Haines- Brendon Collins mix of tranquil is really nice

Enzo- All the tracks are brilliant .. Moonflower is fantastic and Tranquil Summer remix is fantastic

Artur Reimer- really nice ep with strong and warm sounds! my favourites are Tranquil Summer remix and Moon Flower Veya Remix...

Andrea Fissore- thx a lot fore sending this. This is a very solid release from Tulipa, i like all tracks and will support them in my upcoming gigs.

Luke Mandala- Moon Flower is wicked

Marcelo Vasami- very good stuff! tranquil orig mix, and Summer Remix for me! will play!

Nomean- Moon Flower Veya keeps me moving. Very well done!

JonQPublik- Loving the deep progressive angles on all of these. The "Moon Flower" original catches my attention most easily; the Veya remix will definitely get spun later in the night. Summer's "Tranquil" remix will fit that mid-evening changeover from deep to dark quite nicely. Lovely stuff all around!

Dan Robitaille- Summer's remix of Tranquil is spot on for the scene. Stunning!

Jonny Blevins- Like it alot, Nice work !!

Alessio Frino- good tracks

Nick Jones- very nice!

Chris Step- summer you da man

AVAILABLE NOW EXCLUSIVELY ON BEATPORT:

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.
Working...