Fresh Peossy
    • Sep 2010

[LCMTCB001] VA – lcmtc bundle 1

Cat. Number: LCMTCB001
    Release date: 24.01.2011.
    Genre: Techno, Tech-House

Listen and buy @ BEATPORT

01. Gars - Auralophobic (Original Mix)
    02. Locomatica - Forthwith (Original Mix)
    03. Snello - Cloosed Up (Original Mix)
    04. Don Ruijgrok - Arrival (Original Mix)
    05. Logotech - Exit Way (Original Mix)
    06. Lazy M - Harry The Sluttern (Original Mix)
    07. Bugged - The Asylum (Original Mix)
    08. Zoutman - Piles Of War (Original Mix)
    09. Snello - Cloosed Up (Kernel Key Remix)
    10. Locomatica - Benjamin (Original Mix)
    11. Gars - Acidic (Original Mix)
    12. Lazy M - Nightmare (Original Mix)
    13. Kernel Key - Running Away (Original Mix)
    14. Dawad - Ta Derniere Danse (Original Mix)

LCMTC brings you VA compilation for the first time. Carefully selected tracks provided by our gifted artists insist on great energy and burning grooves. You will be able to choose between melodic tracks for the beginning of your set, tech house warming up stuff and pure punchy techno beats for peak time. LCMTC label is proud to present BUNDLE VOL.1 in which we maintain the quality, listen carefully and choose your aces!
    Thanks for the support!

Early Dj Support: Umek, Manuel De La Mare, Tom Novy, Christian Cambas, Marco V, Tomy Declerque, Anderson Noise, Richard Dinsdale, Erphun, Danilo Vigorito, Nick Warren, Markus Schulz, Paco Osuna, Paul Oakenfold, Subfractal,Dave Seaman, Dr.Motte, and many more...

PREVIEW ON SOUNDCLOUD:
    Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

DJ FEEDBACK: [Selected]

Umek: "great package!" - [Benjamin/Original Mix]
    Manuel De La Mare: "all good tracks, i will take one better listening once downloaded" - [Harry The Sluttern/Original Mix]
    Tom Novy: "In love with Dawad's track, nice!!" - [Ta Derniere Danse/Original Mix]
    Christian Cambas: "These are my favorites here, thanks Bugged-The Asylum (Original Mix), Kernel Key-Running Away (Original Mix), Locomatica-Benjamin (Original Mix)" - [The Asylum/Original Mix]
    Marco V: "Great tracks from locomatica!" - [Forthwith/Original Mix]
    Tomy DeClerque: "some nice tracks in here ..." - [Harry The Sluttern/Original Mix]
    Anderson Noise: "I will play" - [Cloosed Up/Kernel Key Remix]
    Richard Dinsdale: "I love: Snello "Cloosed Up" Locomatica "Benjamin" (Original Mix) Kernel Key "Running Away" (Original Mix)" - [Cloosed Up/Original Mix]
    Erphun: "THe Lazy M tunes work for me. tnx" - [Harry The Sluttern/Original Mix]
    Danilo Vigorito: "downloading some tracks..i like "cloosed up" the remix!!!" - [Cloosed Up/Kernel Key Remix]
    Nick Warren: "Snello original for me" - [Cloosed Up/Original Mix]
    Markus Schulz: "cool pack thnks" - [Arrival/Original Mix]
    Paco Osuna: "download thank you " - [Acidic/Original Mix]
    Paul Oakenfold: "Will download for another listen" - [Harry The Sluttern/Original Mix]
    Subfractal: "great package! digging logotech, snello, lazy m and locomatica's tracks the most! thanks!!" - [Exit Way/Original Mix]
    Dandi & Ugo: "GREAT Artists Great tracks Great quality sounds !!! THX" - [Acidic/Original Mix]
    Axel Karakasis: "Great package!! support" - [Harry The Sluttern/Original Mix]
    Dave Seaman: "Liking both Gars, kernel Key and Dawad thanks" - [Ta Derniere Danse/Original Mix]
    Tone Depth: "Thx for sending so many cool tracks at once guys but holy shit there is a lot to go through! LOL maybe releasing 3 or 4 of these every 2 weeks might be easier for us all to go through all this stuff properly, its a bit overwheming! Good stuff will support thx" - [Piles Of War/Original Mix]
    Veztax: "IN the box: - Locomatica Forthwith (Original Mix) - Logotech Exit Way (Original Mix)" - [Forthwith/Original Mix]
    Dr. Motte: "brillant compilation. great tracks! like them all!thanx & regards from berlin" - [Harry The Sluttern/Original Mix]
    DJ Misjah: "nice pack" - [Auralophobic/Original Mix]
    Tom Findlay (Groove Armada): "some great traks here" - [Arrival/Original Mix]
    Lance Blaise (USA - Teggno rec.): "nice" - [Exit Way/Original Mix]
    Tom Hades: "Super package ! " - [Arrival/Original Mix]
    Bugged: "excellent selection of tracks here for different times of the night, hard to pick a favourite :-)" - [Forthwith/Original Mix]
    Anthony Attalla (Incorrect Music): "Really like "Forthwith" & "Harry The Sluttern" - [Forthwith/Original Mix]
    Max Bett: "Kernel Key best for me! thx" - [Running Away/Original Mix]
    James Monro: "generous release! Lots of goodies here...thanks" - [Piles Of War/Original Mix]
    Gennaro Le Fosse: "Excellent comp of techy grooves..I really like most tracks, but Dawad - Ta Derniere Danse , took me on a mission & arrangement!! Great V/A" - [Ta Derniere Danse/Original Mix]
    Mollo: "big pack!!!" - [Harry The Sluttern/Original Mix]
    PHNTM: "Loving the groove on both "Benjamin" and "Running Away"! Support!" - [Benjamin/Original Mix]
    Chloe Harris (Mashtronic Rec., Proton Radio): "wow awesome. snello, locomatica, kernal, zoutman! wow" - [Cloosed Up/Kernel Key Remix]
    Tim Richards (George FM / New Zealand): "so many quality tunes, this could take a while!" - [Auralophobic/Original Mix]
    Aldrin: "Couple of tasty treats in here! Diggin the Dawad's emo ride, Kernel Key's light & bouncy groove on Running Away, Locomatica's chunky groove on Benjamin, and the peaktime madness from Gars and Bugged!" - [Ta Derniere Danse/Original Mix]
    Alexander Madness: "My support for: Lazy M Harry - The Sluttern (Original Mix). Will try out!" - [Harry The Sluttern/Original Mix]
    Uberto: "Greattt track love it !" - [Running Away/Original Mix]
    Vladimir Acic (1605): "yeah!!" - [Ta Derniere Danse/Original Mix]
    Amotz Tokatly (Punch Music): "Logotech 4 me!" - [Exit Way/Original Mix]
    Jonty Skruff: "honest feedback: WAY too many tracks included here: if they paced them a maximum of 3 at a time, I'm sure they'd have more impact." - [Benjamin/Original Mix]
    Kedem Ferre (Paris One): "Arrival is the best for sure, nice track!!" - [Arrival/Original Mix]
    VINCE (Paris to St Tropez Radio show): "VERY GREAT COMPILATION ! I CAN JUST LOVE IT ! Running Away is a good track , i love all the tracks !" - [Running Away/Original Mix]
    Frank (Partysan Germany): "locomatica tracks rocks!" - [Forthwith/Original Mix]
    Erwin Kelemen (Freies Radio Freudenstadt): "What for a bundle....!" - [Forthwith/Original Mix]
    Virus AV Podcast: "This album is simply stunning!" - [Auralophobic/Original Mix]
    Russ (IDJ Mag): "A strong package representing different flavours" - [Forthwith/Original Mix]
    Chris Stavropoulos (Insomnia / Free Radio FM): "Very good compi! Supporting!" - [Arrival/Original Mix]
    Milly De Mori (Radio M2O): "Piles of War and Arrival are my favorite, a nice blend of groove and tecno flavors in there. support : clubsets and airplay on radio M2O (Italy) on MILLYBAR" - [Piles Of War/Original Mix]

Thanks for the support!

More info:

Discover the techno music world of Locomatica, a talented producer and owner of LCMTC records. Explore his latest releases and delve into his unique sound.

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Gars (garizla)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Snello's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Don Ruijgrok's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Logotech's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Lazy M (lazymikemusic)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

BUGGED's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Zoutman's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Working...