X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Chinese Pianist Plays Anti-American Song at White House State Dinner

What a slap in the face. Pianist Lang Lang played "My Motherland" at the White House State Dinner. The song says "When friends are here, there is fine wine, but if the jackal comes, what greets it is the hunting rifle" -- the jackal being the U.S.

It's official China owns the US now. Could you imagine if the Scottish President played Braveheart music with the British for the State Dinner?
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: Chinese Pianist Plays Anti-American Song at White House State Dinner

bu bu Soetoro is such a genius. How could this have broadsided him?

Meanwhile, Bank of Montreal was recently granted permission by the Central Bank of China to engage in Yuan transactions for its North American clients.

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Would either of you two gentlemen consider living in China?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

would you consider eating dog shit?

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
          Would either of you two gentlemen consider living in China?
          I think you got your answer to both your "gentlemen" assumption and the actual question...
          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

^What answer did he get exactly?

China's buying us up in earnest...with the way things are going, I wouldn't NEED to move to China to face suppression of the liberties and freedoms that are slipping away here, one by one.

Comment

• chunky
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jan 2006

Except he didn't sing anything

Originally posted by res0nat0r
              OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Shpira
                Angry Boy Child
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by vinnie97
                ^What answer did he get exactly?

No and No...i.e. i wouldn't live in china was implied i believe and no he is not a gentlemen
                The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• bobjuice
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by runningman
                  Could you imagine if the Scottish President played Braveheart music with the British for the State Dinner?
                  Scots are British me old fruit

Comment

• chunky
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by bobjuice
                    Scots are British me old fruit
                    Originally posted by res0nat0r
                    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

Ya just ask them..

He didn't have to say the words for this story to go to the top of the headlines in China. Look at what the papers over there can write.. Obama bows to him and Hu doesn't bow back. They play this song about killings American soldiers in the White House Dinner.

It is pretty obvious that China has one MAJOR foot up the US's ass.

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

complete video: http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/11417

About Alfred Kissinger:
                        Henry Alfred Kissinger is a German-American scholar and statesman. He was the 56th Secretary of State of the United States from 1973 to 1977, continuing to hold the position of Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs which he first assumed in 1969 until 1975. He was the recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize in 1973.

After leaving government service, he founded Kissinger Associates, an international consulting firm, of which he is chairman. Kissinger also has written many books and articles on United States foreign policy, international affairs, and diplomatic history. Among the awards he has received are the Guggenheim Fellowship (1965-66), the Woodrow Wilson Prize for the best book in the fields of government, politics and international affairs (195, the American Institute for Public Service Award (1973), the International Platform Association Theodore Roosevelt Award (1973), the Veterans of Foreign Wars Dwight D. Eisenhower Distinguished Service Medal (1973), the Hope Award for International Understanding (1973), the Presidential Medal of Freedom (1977) and the Medal of Liberty (1986).

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange

About Alfred Kissinger:
                          this guy isnt a blogger.

/irrelevant

Comment

• vinnie97
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

Well, blow me over, establishment media interviewing a corrupted career politician and NWO proponent.

Fox interviewed him, too, and I wasn't taken in....neither am I taken in by the Charlie Rose edition.

Comment

• vinnie97
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jul 2007

David Rockefeller, internationalist banker, and founder of CFR, trilateral commission and other nefarious orgs had this to say (NOT a blogger):

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world
                              if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.
                              But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a
                              world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite
                              and world bankers is surely preferable to the national
                              auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
                              These are the words of someone who cares not about his country. Kissinger is bred from the same cloth.

Comment

Working...