X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

I'm Moving to Fort Worth This Week

took a job with my company and i'm moving this weekend. i know there probably ain't shit that goes on in fort worth as far as dj shows, but pretty sure there are djs that come through dallas. can any one familiar please point out the places that good venues happen at?

plus, who on here is from that area? just curious...... i know there are a couple folks on [ms] around DFW.

kinda looking forward to a new start in a new job in a new city, but i'm not thrilled about moving to fort worth. i'm going to miss atlanta....
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
  • Michael^Heaven
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Re:

I lived in Dallas for about 5 years before moving back to Florida. There were some good 'one-off' parties in the Ft Worth area but everything basically happens in Dallas. Plush looks interesting & has a Funktion One system.

I'm moving back to Dallas this spring, BTW.

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2008

Re:

Also, familiarize yourself with Deep Ellum & Greenville Ave. Alot of bars/nightlife in those two areas.

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Re: I'm Moving to Fort Worth This Week

Great, thanks Michael. I'm looking forward to seeing Texas women again. I've heard Greenville has a nice view.
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• hambino21
          PFC Semen Ham
          • Jul 2004

I lived in west texas for a couple of years and went to Dallas quite often. When I was there, the clubs to go to were club Seven(saw Digweed, hernan cattaneo, Danny Howells) there, and The Lizard Lounge gets some good shows(Zabiela, Uberzone). As mentioned above, the Deep Ellum is where some good clubs are such as Seven. I enjoyed partying in Dallas. Good luck!
          " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• picklemonkey
            Double hoodie beer monster
            • Jun 2004

Good luck, man! My company has been pressuring me to move to Atlanta for two years now, and I just haven't convinced myself to say yes yet.

Comment

• clintlove
              Hey girl, ya Hungry?
              • Jun 2004

Never heard David Guetta before until I got on that Plush website. I had no idea he made music that awful.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• zen313
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

Opencloud runs Proton Sessions in Dallas once a month or so.

www.soundslike.com is doing some great parties with great underground techno acts.

If you find yourself in Houston I can introduce you to the peeps here.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                  Double hoodie beer monster
                  • Jun 2004

j_love01 throws parties down in Dallas. I met him in a CAB at 5AM in DEMF last year I was f'd up but he seemed like a pretty cool guy

You should send him a PM if you're looking for party info, tell him I sent him your way

Alexi Delano in Feb! Dont miss that shit man http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?222747

Comment

• DancingQueen
                    AVB FanClub | President
                    • Oct 2005

lol apparently if I had scrolled down a few I would have gotten the answers to my questions!
                    Good luck with the move & the new job! xo
                    sigpic
                    RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                    RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Garrick
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

thanks for all the suggestions and nice wishes guys. plenty of stuff here suggested about dallas. looks like i'll be going there quite a bit!

Comment

• trick12
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

come on down...

im in dallas brah, fort worth dosent have much but a cowboy bar, its not considered a fun city,,,its dallas that has the treats and its not that far every once in a while we get something decent, i just saw maetrik a week ago and he banged the place. austin is like 3 hours away but its a nice city too, so i mainly revolve between these too for my events...pm me and i can give u my number and will be willing to give u some tips and def meet up sometime
                        Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                          Platinum Poster
                          • May 2008

Re:

Originally posted by hambino21
                          I lived in west texas for a couple of years and went to Dallas quite often. When I was there, the clubs to go to were club Seven(saw Digweed, hernan cattaneo, Danny Howells) there, and The Lizard Lounge gets some good shows(Zabiela, Uberzone). As mentioned above, the Deep Ellum is where some good clubs are such as Seven. I enjoyed partying in Dallas. Good luck!
                          Seven was my favourite venue! Unfortunately, it closed & some 'booty-shakin' deal upstarted in its place. The Lizard Lounge is still running but the crowd can be less than desirable. Zubar on Greenville is also still open. Definitely looking forward to seeing what's up in D-town since I left.

Comment

Working...