• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [ms]_Podcast_Bot
    Music Bitch
    • Aug 2009

Podcast
    Clash Music - ClashMusic DJ Mix Podcast - T. Williams

One half of deliciously dark house duo Deep Teknologi provides this week’s DJ podcast – T.Williams, with his aptly named ‘Hit the Bass’ mix.

Although Deep Teknologi picked up some deserved attention throughout 2010, Williams’ solo productions have proved just as enticing, blending afro-house, hip hop structures and bassline with the distinctive Deep Teknologi sound.

Working through spacey club-trip, frantic bleep-house and rave-happy mash-up, Williams sets his mood stylishly and unambiguously through the likes of Boy 8-Bit, Terror Danjah, Paul Woolford, Jesper Dahlback and some killer sounds from his own fair hand, including the jittery dub-house of ‘Afric’, a Drumstrumental mix of his recent Kuduro-tinged rhythmical workout 12”, ‘Getting Mine’, and ‘Stand Up’, an unsurprisingly excellent collab with L-Vis 1990.

‘Hit the Bass’ is truly a beast of a mix, from a producer with a vast musical vision.

‘Getting Mine’ is out now on Enchufada

-</p> <h2>You must be a registered user to download this album - Click to login or join

(On a Mac hold Ctrl +click and select 'Save link as...')
    (On a PC right click and select 'Save link as...')

T. Williams Dj Mix Tracklisting

1. Aardvarck - Nosestep
    2. T.Williams & L-Vis 1990 - Stand Up
    3. JTRP - Dungeons
    4. T.Williams - Getting Mine (Drumstrumental Mix)
    5. J.Bevin - Cha
    6. T.Williams - Afric
    7. Zander Hardy - Untitled
    8. Boy 8-Bit - Yard Birds
    9. Breach - Sizzla Remix
    10. Chocolate Puma - Tonco Tone
    11. T.Williams & Breach - 2 Bob Note
    12. Terror Danjah - Air Bubbles (T.Williams Remix)
    13. Jesper Dahlback - Cvan
    14. Paul Woolford - Snarl
    15. Don Morris - Up Close
    16. T.Williams ft. Zansika - Gonna Get Through

Check out the previous episodes of our Dj Mix Series on iTunes HERE or individually on ClashMusic.com HERE

Podcast home: http://www.clashmusic.com

Read more about + download this podcast
Working...