X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Lmfao

^first off, dont count of the gov't to do jack and or shit for you, first mistake. see: hurricane katrina. that was pre communist obama. kthxbai.

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

No joke...how many people do you know who have gardens or a year or more's worth of food? Those folks (and sadly I'm one of them) will be SOL. Meanwhile, it'd be nice if these corrupt bureaucrats would take steps to keep this from happening (like not allowing the FED, a private consortium of international bankers, to operate autonomously), yet I see little evidence of that aside from a few tea partiers (the Paul brothers namely).

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

^You know why that will never happen unfortunately: because this is the USA and the system is setup to not let change like that in. Kickbacks, back scratching and all of that shit will never go away. The people in power all have it setup so they will stay in power. The docu about Jack Abramoff is a good example of this, and until 100% of the money is taken out of the equation of anything in the gov't, its going to stay the same unfortunately. Only small incremental change at best, nothing sweeping will ever occur.

Comment

• vinnie97
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

A tax revolt would fix things up real quick. The $2.5 billion GOP deficit-reducing initiative barely scrapes the surface.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
            • Mar 2008

fuck you Mount Weather.... help a brotha out!

and god damn you Orange County.... i don't even....

sry [ms]. commencing vent.....
            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Shpira
              Angry Boy Child
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r

You are the cat who is going to keep saying above no matter who is in office now or next term. Same 'olde same 'olde. Since Obama didn't change the world in 2 years he is evil. Same will go for the next person, and the next...
              I would agree with that...if they don't make radical changes they are a part of the problem.
              The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
              Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

illustrious what have you been on the last couple days? I'm growing concerned for you.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

Originally posted by Shpira
                  I would agree with that...if they don't make radical changes they are a part of the problem.
                  the problem is no one will be able to do that. look at how well obama's healthcare plan has gone over with the rest of congress. small incremental changes are only what will ever change in washington.

Comment

• vinnie97
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jul 2007

Not just Congress. Close to 1000 waivers have been filed, and the aristocrats are not bound by the same healthcare law and mandate they foist on the rest of us. Screw that.

Comment

Working...