X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Mubarak to Announce He Won't Seek New Term: Report

well this is quite an interesting turn of events. i haven't read of anyone who anticipated that instead of either sticking it out indefinitely, or quitting outright and fleeing the country, mubarak would stay temporarily until new elections were held. that he's making this move is definitely surprising to many, particularly as it would give down time to organize a new government (preferable to the chaos that would eventually ensue). whether the egyptians will let him stay that long is an entirely different question. for all i now, they could just as well reject it. here's hoping they're satisfied with this option of orderly transition
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Mubarak to Announce He Won't Seek New Term: Report

wow...also the king of jordan is appointing a new cabinet too. a lot of big events going on in that part of the world right now.

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

the Egyptian people all 2 million of them marching right now I'm pretty sure want him out yesterday.

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

Population of Egypt: 2 Million

~Runningmanpedia
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

At Examiner.com™ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.

February 1, 2011- The ‘Million Man March’ organized by protesters in Egypt has brought crowds into the streets of Cairo. The number of demonstrators is estimated at between one-half million and two million people, according to NBC News.

No not Runningmanpedia just research.

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

"the Egyptian people" --> "all" + "2 million of them"

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

that's a pretty big number No? 2 million people running around destroying shit is out of control

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

the egypt population tips 80 million actually

i gather it would be like the tea party equivalent

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

Ya only this tea party is burning the joint to the ground. It will be interesting what will happen when the US starts rioting. If it only takes 2 million guys in slippers and rocks it should only take 100,000 Americans with automatic weapons to topple its government.

Comment

• Jenks
                    I'm kind of a big deal.
                    • Jun 2004

The revolution in the states is gonna be reeeeeeeeeeeeal ugly. We're not going to be throwing sticks and rocks.

Comment

Working...