Did Obama agree to expose British nuke secrets in START pact?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Did Obama agree to expose British nuke secrets in START pact?

The US secretly agreed to give the Russians sensitive information on Britain’s nuclear deterrent to persuade them to sign a key treaty, The Daily Telegraph can disclose.

i guess the Poles and the Czechs aren’t the only allies to feel the sting of an American betrayal.

Honestly though, who won't Obama betray? Will we have any allies left in 2012?

Did he not learn his lesson after Clinton handed over our OWN secrets to China and North Korea? look how well that's worked.

seriously, who is this dipshit? i wouldn't trust a constitutional scholar with making my goddamn coffee, much less running the government. this dumbass should have stayed at u chicago.

gut reaction: why would the UK nuke secrets be of great interest to the russians? i think that's kinda concerning. maybe i'm reading too much in between the lines.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: Did Obama agree to expose British nuke secrets in START pact?

He's ineligible...most everything he's done as a usurping executive points to this reality.

Comment

Working...