• Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Iranium - watch free today

Originally posted by runningman
    what the fuck are you talking about?

Don't mix up my words so it can benefit you. I SAID "who cares if Iran gets a nuke. I don't care." Then I went into a scenario validating my point that EVEN if they did get a nuke they wouldn't be able to do shit with it because the global community won't allow it.

I hate it when people try to mix and mash my words to help an agenda. I never said anything about not caring about Iran setting off a nuke.

Pakistan has nukes and never used them
    India has nukes and never used them
    United Kingdom has nukes and never used them
    Russia has nukes and never used them
    China has nukes and never used them

But you know has USED them that's right the USA

I'm gonna start calling you Rumsfeld if you keep on this Neo Con and Project for a New American Century Agenda

Yeah, we used them to save tons of lives. It was a regretable choice, but one that was necessary.

You know what's not necessary to save lives? detonating one in downtown baghdad or telaviv or washington dc or london.

Your flawed argument is a tiresome one. Oh because American used them, it's ok if batshit insane people have them. OH, well none of the developed countries have used nukes, it's ok for a batshit insane dude to have them. Are you fucking kidding me? are you seriously putting ahmedinejad on the same plane as barack obama, or david cameron or medvedev? you clearly have this very troublesome problem with context.

And so here you are again, equivocating modern countries (excluding pakistan, i'll leave that for later) for that of a third world religiously fanatical dictatorship.

"it's no big deal if that violent and oppressive maniac up the street gets a gun. the police have guns. and they've USED them before herp derp"

go find a mirror and have a word with yourself.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
      no really,

I NEED HELP

, this pharmacy is in need lysergic CIA SHIZZLES. i have soem freinds haulin in lbs of of for Coachella.... but that mess is like days away? why art thy so fucked???? WTF is happening ? fly me ot sirius or poliris, shit son, ffs.

how many illuminati bloodlines shall i decline?! bitches get zee ballsescks
      coachella? More like.....brochella
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Shpira
        Angry Boy Child
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by 88Mariner
        Yeah, we used them to save tons of lives. It was a regretable choice, but one that was necessary.

You know what's not necessary to save lives? detonating one in downtown baghdad or telaviv or washington dc or london.

Your flawed argument is a tiresome one. Oh because American used them, it's ok if batshit insane people have them. OH, well none of the developed countries have used nukes, it's ok for a batshit insane dude to have them. Are you fucking kidding me? are you seriously putting ahmedinejad on the same plane as barack obama, or david cameron or medvedev? you clearly have this very troublesome problem with context.

And so here you are again, equivocating modern countries (excluding pakistan, i'll leave that for later) for that of a third world religiously fanatical dictatorship.

"it's no big deal if that violent and oppressive maniac up the street gets a gun. the police have guns. and they've USED them before herp derp"

Have you met the president of Iran? i hear he makes one hell of a cup of coffee. When you see him next do tell him to give me a ring...cuz they are talking rubbish about him on TV again.

The US had a bat-shit crazy president...2 years ago. he invaded 2 countries for no reason...so...yeah not really sure that you have any valid points really. everything you know, or I or anyone really is based on what we have read, seen on tv, radio bla bla... manufactured crap by nation that was never too pleased that the Islamic revolution happened. Also ALL attempts by the Iranian government to start a dialogue and cooperation have been met with a cold shoulder in the past - because the US had a bat-shit insane president set on world domination.

You choose to believe what you will...but fact remains Iran has a better track record than the US and the US media is the source of most of your opinions about Iran.
        The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
        Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

IMO you are the kind of person that saw a bunch of fucking aluminium tubes and shouted lets kill Sadam.
          Even bush said:

The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Localizer
            Platinum Poster
            • Jul 2004

what the fuck are you talking about?

Don't mix up my words so it can benefit you. I SAID "who cares if Iran gets a nuke. I don't care." Then I went into a scenario validating my point that EVEN if they did get a nuke they wouldn't be able to do shit with it because the global community won't allow it.

I hate it when people try to mix and mash my words to help an agenda. I never said anything about not caring about Iran setting off a nuke.

Pakistan has nukes and never used them
            India has nukes and never used them
            United Kingdom has nukes and never used them
            Russia has nukes and never used them
            China has nukes and never used them

But you know has USED them that's right the USA

I'm gonna start calling you Rumsfeld if you keep on this Neo Con and Project for a New American Century Agenda
            yup, we had a war on 2 fronts. Japan nailed pearl harbor; we were helping the frenchies, ruskies, and gap-teethed fools across the pond stave off the superrace. Was it brutal what we did to japan? yes, but so was what they did to china, aka the rape of nanking. So was what they did in Unit731. Let me know when you have something valuable to contribute.
            Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
            -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

hahahahaha

You took one little line I said out of all the points I made and got your panties in a bunch. hahaha

You Conservatives are always good for a laugh. So touchy when I talk about your military and foreign policy

Do yourselves a favor and watch Militainment that I posted. It is one of the best propaganda docs I have ever seen.

The point of this conversation Local was who cares if Iran gets a nuke because they could never use it.

Do you have anything important to say? Or just your pathetic babbling about validating why you microwaved Japan?

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

if the usa didnt nuke japan instead of canada being americas hat

it would be germanys hat

Comment

• Localizer
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jul 2004

i'm far from conservative, proving once again that your superpower of prediction is nothing more than a fart passing through the wind.

Your point is invalidated when you mention that WE used them. The bombs were used at a different point in time, therefore posting that we used nukes has no relevance in this conversation other than to imply that americans are hypocrites because they have a voice in who may and may not have them. Otherwise, what other reason is there to bring up that we used nukes? What you've just implied is that we can't say shit because we nuked a country even though you choose to neglect the reason for doing so.
                  -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

My point is not invalidated because I mentioned you used them. My point is no other country has. Again proving my point that Iran is not gonna do shit with a nuke.

The US invades other countries.
                    The US is on an imperialistic agenda
                    The US used the nuclear bomb (which shows they will use it again)

Iran hasn't invaded anyone in a long time as far as I know. You conservatives just want to bomb everyone don't ya?

Just don't expect the world to come to your aid when you fuck this one up. We are out of toilet paper for ya.

Comment

• Localizer
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jul 2004

My point is not invalidated because I mentioned you used them. My point is no other country has. Again proving my point that Iran is not gonna do shit with a nuke.

The US invades other countries.
                      The US is on an imperialistic agenda
                      The US used the nuclear bomb (which shows they will use it again)

Iran hasn't invaded anyone in a long time as far as I know. You conservatives just want to bomb everyone don't ya?

Just don't expect the world to come to your aid when you fuck this one up. We are out of toilet paper for ya.

^ you just did it again. might want to get your dementia checked out.
                      -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

why all the name calling Local? Also don't try to argue with me the same way Reso does.. with no facts and sarcasm as your main argument.

Also I used to be proud to be "America's hat" if you want to call it that (considering we supply you will the most energy - we are more like your nervous system but whatever) but I'm not anymore

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

I love your "facts" though.

Comment

• Shpira
                            Angry Boy Child
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Localizer
                            yup, we had a war on 2 fronts. Japan nailed pearl harbor; we were helping the frenchies, ruskies, and gap-teethed fools across the pond stave off the superrace. Was it brutal what we did to japan? yes, but so was what they did to china, aka the rape of nanking. So was what they did in Unit731. Let me know when you have something valuable to contribute.

Tell me exactly how "you" (btw i know you mean the US just had to point out that YOU had nothing to do with it) were helping the Russians? What in your book constitutes "help"? How did the US exactly provide this help? Is it kind words, prayer, encouragement?

Also Japan nailed Pearl Harbor after the US imposed an embargo on oil imports! What the hell is nation at war supposed to do without oil???
                            The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• runningman
                              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                              • Jun 2004

Ya you're right Reso I guess it is better to just live in the "we will never know" state of mind.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • May 2006

its called reality my friend.

Comment

Working...