• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bobjuice
    Banned
    • May 2008

Re: Has RA Staged a Coup Here??

yeah why not. Who is it?

If you're gonna have banners of the most eye catching female djs then djs with their tits out is the next logical step

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

i heard sasha grey is producing experimental electronica
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• bobjuice
        Banned
        • May 2008

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

^ i didn't know matthew dekay was still djing
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Kinetic
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Dave Clarke!

Although he looks like a washed-out The Cure ex-member in that photo.
            "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
            http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• bobjuice
              Banned
              • May 2008

Originally posted by 88Mariner
              ^ i didn't know matthew dekay was still djing
              ??

Comment

• picklemonkey
                Double hoodie beer monster
                • Jun 2004

Some people (me, for example) don't like John, Hernan, Danny, Nick, Sasha, Bedrock, etc, but instead like other genres. If you think the artists in the banners above are bad, gimmick, etc artists, then welcome to the world of seeing Digweed and Sasha at the top for 8 years

I spent some time creating some new banners to try to keep the site feeling fresh. If anybody wants to help create banners for the site, please feel free to submit some. If you do decide to submit some, please submit one for someone who doesn't have a banner yet, because I don't want to have 50 banners of Nick Warren when we have thousands of other awesome artists out there. If you don't want to take the time to create a banner, please recognize that I also don't have time to find and create 1400 different high-res banners for every DJ that someone thinks is the hottest new artist, and I'm also not going to give your destructive criticism much credibility

I'm amazed that some people would rather have no banners or recycle 8-year-old banners than for me to put up a banner that leads them to learn about a new DJ

Comment

• picklemonkey
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bobjuice
                  Bad choice imo, better to have no banner at all than ones of "pin up dj" - bollocks
                  She's definitely not a pin up DJ

And I didn't put her up because she's eye-catching. She's a great DJ!

Comment

• Jenks
                    I'm kind of a big deal.
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                    Some people (me, for example) don't like John, Hernan, Danny, Nick, Sasha, Bedrock, etc, but instead like other genres. If you think the artists in the banners above are bad, gimmick, etc artists, then welcome to the world of seeing Digweed and Sasha at the top for 8 years

Comment

• Dhar_2
                      meat and potatoes
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bobjuice
                      yeah why not. Who is it?

If you're gonna have banners of the most eye catching female djs then djs with their tits out is the next logical step
                      niki bellucci!

dirty italian slut!!

Comment

• Kinetic
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

hey Adam, personally, I could give 2 shits about whoŽs up there (TBH, I wouldnŽt have ANY DJ , but thatŽs just me and IŽm no one around here), and like you, besides John IŽve barely listened to any of the DJŽs you mention for the past 3 years myself. I was just trying to understand the criteria.

I have no talent whasoever in graphical stuff, but maybe IŽll try my hand at doing some for Donato Dozzy, or Traversable Wormhole, I like them and they have the added bonus of being ugly fucks
                        "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
                        http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Kinetic
                          Ida IS a very good techno DJ though, IŽll give her that, the point is that sheŽs not up there on the merits of her still very short career, for sure.

and of course it has nothing to do with beyer banging her LOL
                          How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by picklemonkey

I spent some time creating some new banners to try to keep the site feeling fresh. If anybody wants to help create banners for the site, please feel free to submit some. If you do decide to submit some, please submit one for someone who doesn't have a banner yet, because I don't want to have 50 banners of Nick Warren when we have thousands of other awesome artists out there. If you don't want to take the time to create a banner, please recognize that I also don't have time to find and create 1400 different high-res banners for every DJ that someone thinks is the hottest new artist, and I'm also not going to give your destructive criticism much credibility

I'm amazed that some people would rather have no banners or recycle 8-year-old banners than for me to put up a banner that leads them to learn about a new DJ
                            i dont see any banner? ad blocked ?
                            How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• picklemonkey
                              • Jun 2004

There's no criteria other than I don't want someone who already has a banner I just want some fresh content up there, and something that might spark some interest in others to go investigate the artist. If we can get enough artist banners up there, maybe I'll rewrite the banner so it can be a clickable link to the DJDB profile

Comment

• runningman
                                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                                • Jun 2004

I'm with you pickle. I love John, sasha and company but if I saw one more banner of them I was gonna rip my eyes out..

My banner suggestions

Luke Fair
                                Lexicon Avenue - even thought they aren't really pretty to look at
                                Richie Hawtin

Comment

Working...