Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Has RA Staged a Coup Here??

Originally posted by 88Mariner
    did you just reference DJANE?

ooooOOOOOoohhhh i'm telling chloe harrisssssssss on youuuuuuu

speaking of....

why not one of her?

Banners need more Chloe Harris Boat Photo imo, but that one seems to have fallen off the internet now.

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

Nice one on the new images by nikoa being employed.

Another suggestion to Adam the Picklemonkey....perhaps hyperlink them to the artist/DJ page here at MS. ;-)

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DIDI
        Gee I wonder how Hernan, Danny, John, Sasha and Nick would feel about being usurped, all guys who very generously share with us. Particularly by people like Danny Tenaglia who won't share anything musically without us paying. And locodice who after Hernan struggled for 4 hours to make it worthwhile for his fans , decided the sound system didn't work well enough for him??

The joke is MS would be important to Hernan , John , Sasha and Nick . I doubt that applies to our new banners. These are the guys who did and still do make MS great. Yet here we have members baying for their blood ! Slight exaggeration there

This is not the spirit of MS that I have come to know and love.

There should be room for all without taking away from any. It is good for to grow, but to refer to the Djs who helped make us great as chains is just staggering.

Btw I think the banners of Ida, Claude, and Villalobos are absolutely stunning, unfortunately it shows up the lesser quality of some of the others.
        great point. yeah, some dj's do a lot more for this community. maybe we should have more emphasis on the home town MS talent?

i definitely agree with your point about danny. he's put out some stellar stuff.....but his attitude is shit. 'be yourself'* (*unless you're a dick)

warren and herny for sure. chloe. shiva? i know there are many others that i'm forgetting right now....
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• mnbvcxz
          Platinum Poster
          • Feb 2006

The point is this site is not a homage to the likes of JUST hernan, digweed, howells etc.

Sure, they do a lot for the community here. This is why they have their own bloody threads on the home page!

There's a lot of people on here that have musical taste beyond these guys. Picklemonkey has already explained this earlier in the thread. I agree with him and have taken this on board.

And anyway... it's just a banner. As long as they're relatively interesting for most people on here and keep the site fresh... and god forbid actually introduce some new music to some people... I think their job is done.

Comment

• Haziel
            Likes a finger upthere
            • Jan 2007

Please no "deadcunt" banner

Comment

• jarble187
              vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by nikoa
              and god forbid actually introduce some new music to some people... I think their joby is done.
              This!
              Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

^^^ Ok I've got some great prog if you want to learn some new music
                Originally posted by nikoa
                The point is this site is not a homage to the likes of JUST hernan, digweed, howells etc.

Sure, they do a lot for the community here. This is why they have their own bloody threads on the home page!

There's a lot of people on here that have musical taste beyond these guys. Picklemonkey has already explained this earlier in the thread. I agree with him and have taken this on board.

And anyway... it's just a banner. As long as they're relatively interesting for most people on here and keep the site fresh... and god forbid actually introduce some new music to some people... I think their job is done.
                For the umpteeth time. Diversity is great, and very welcome . No one has even remotely suggested this is any form of homage site. Again I say it isn't a matter of either, or , there is room for both. And Again No one has argued that any of the new banners be taken down and they shouldn't because guess what, diversity is great .!! And another guess what !! We know all there are people here with different tastes. !!

For me they are not just a Banner , as I also said for me they are a welcome to the site, and as I am one of those people with diverse tastes I don't think it's wrong to want to see my taste represented there as well. I certainly don't see them as an educational tool . We have plenty of those here, the DJDB is wonderful!! We are not children who need to be force fed. We are quite capable of finding the music we love. Strangely enough most of us know what we love .

What I have found the most disturbing is that some here seem to feel you have to tear down rather than work together. It's become an "us and them thread" That and the disrespect shown. i.e their bloody threads ???

BTW according to YOUR research on the the most subscribed , the banners are NOT representative of most of the people here.
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• tiddles
                  Encryption, Jr.
                  • Jun 2004

How bout a banner of Mohammed rocking out on some 1200s? That would probably cause less bitching.

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Adblock.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• floridaorange
                      I'm merely a humble butler
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by feather
                      Adblock.
                      humbug

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Haziel
                        Likes a finger upthere
                        • Jan 2007

I don't see a proper banner sequence having nick warren and then loco dice coming one after the other ,they are just so different styles of music , mixing , crowds etc... kindda like mixing oatmeal with seafood ...

lets just keep it the way it is now

Comment

• vinnie97
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jul 2007

It's all random.

Comment

• Caley Martin
                            MCast Resident DJ
                            • Oct 2004

my breasts hurt so good.
                            For your aural infusion of Caley:
                            http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
                            http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
                            http://ultrawizardsword.net
                            RA: Caley

Comment

• dusk
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

Wow... what a thread...lol.

Great banners btw guys, keep it up
                              ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• mnbvcxz
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Feb 2006

---
                                Last edited by mnbvcxz; May 14, 2021, 01:23:17 AM.

Comment

Working...