X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Racism in 2011

Gotta love it in all its glory. Got called Habib while drinking in a bar tonight and was threatened to get kicked out when I retaliated. There's some parts of the Yooonited states of America I love being a part of.

Some of the highlights of the evening
    "
    - Speak English Habib, when I asked what she was speaking, I got a "I"m speaking American"

- Other fascinating words - "Go back home Habibi", I asked, "where you from"? She names some God forsaken farmville in MD, I asked "Where are you originally from" and she says "Ireleand", so I said "what does that make you, she goes "Irish you Habib",

Then the bartender goes, "Sir please mind your language", and I said "or what, you gonna call the cops?" I said "call the cops and I'll call your boss (I know him very well cause he did all the work in my house - and she just kept quiet".

I'm just sad to be a part of this America in fucking 2011......
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • mnbvcxz
    Platinum Poster
    • Feb 2006

Re: Racism in 2011

Where about's are you? Do you live in the US or visiting?

That is ridiculous.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
      Gotta love it in all its glory. Got called Habib while drinking in a bar tonight and was threatened to get kicked out when I retaliated. There's some parts of the Yooonited states of America I love being a part of.

Some of the highlights of the evening
      "
      - Speak English Habib, when I asked what she was speaking, I got a "I"m speaking American"

- Other fascinating words - "Go back home Habibi", I asked, "where you from"? She names some God forsaken farmville in MD, I asked "Where are you originally from" and she says "Ireleand", so I said "what does that make you, she goes "Irish you Habib",

Then the bartender goes, "Sir please mind your language", and I said "or what, you gonna call the cops?" I said "call the cops and I'll call your boss (I know him very well cause he did all the work in my house - and she just kept quiet".

I'm just sad to be a part of this America in fucking 2011......
      This makes me so angry!! !! :Sounds like she was living up the Irish drunken stereotype. You should have given her a lesson in english as it is spoken . There is no such language as American.
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

sorry this happened to you K
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Morons.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Illuminate
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Aug 2009

Mate that's the typical mentality fromdrinking a lot and thinking you own this world.
            What can I say but absolute stupidity, be happy that at least you have a greater form of brain cell development than...her.

I grew up in a really rough area in London, and have experienced racism since I was about 10. After all this the one thing I’ve learnt is racism is fear. The general human reaction to fear is to go against it. Let it pass. Or tell her to:
            images.jpg

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
            Sbando
            - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
            Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
            Bob
            "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
            the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
            KiwiTollway

Comment

• hypoluxxa
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

So sorry!!!!
              Indeed it's alive and well, I'm not fond of the LAPD myself. I get racially profiled often.

Comment

• Kat
                A pretty fn good milkshake
                • Mar 2006

oh poor girl, i don't even want to imagine what her life's gonna be like
                so sad
                ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• bobjuice
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

Comment

• Dhar_2
                    meat and potatoes
                    • Jun 2004

kamal, does it really surprise you!?

most people arent that intelligent to think for themselves. the see the news, read the papers, listen to what people tell them and behave like they think they should.

the states is probably the worst for it aswell. common sense in the common america is very low.

Comment

• Shpira
                      Angry Boy Child
                      • Oct 2006

^^ well put...want to know the scary thing? There are millions of her and they all vote.
                      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2
                        kamal, does it really surprise you!?

most people arent that intelligent to think for themselves. the see the news, read the papers, listen to what people tell them and behave like they think they should.

the states is probably the worst for it aswell. common sense in the common america is very low.
                        They don't read the papers, just the headlines
                        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• Dhar_2
                          meat and potatoes
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shpira
                          ^^ well put...want to know the scary thing? There are millions of her and they all vote.
                          i would have never guessed!

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

Comment

• Shpira
                              Angry Boy Child
                              • Oct 2006

If only he was alone:

“The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation’s history. I mean in this century’s history. But we all lived in this century. I didn’t live in this century.”
                              “We’re going to have the best-educated American people in the world.”
                              “I have made good judgments in the Past. I have made good judgments in the Future.”
                              “[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system.”
                              “Mars is essentially in the same orbit… Mars is somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe.”
                              “Public speaking is very easy.”
                              One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is ‘to be prepared’.”
                              “The future will be better tomorrow.”
                              “Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.”
                              “Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children.”
                              “We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.”
                              – Dan Quayle, Cleveland Plain Dealer (09/27/1990)
                              The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                              Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...