X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Your life according to the government

you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Your life according to the government

Originally posted by 88Mariner

Mariner stop kissing runningmans ass already.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

what? Mariner and I have had it out for a couple weeks now? How is he kissing my ass?

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by runningman
        what? Mariner and I have had it out for a couple weeks now? How is he kissing my ass?
        it was a typo. "kicking".

are you posting from your Iphone florida orange? autocorrectfail imo
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

is "kicking" new slang for "I Love Israel and the Neo Con Agenda?"

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by runningman
            is "kicking" new slang for "I Love Israel and the Neo Con Agenda?"
            seek mental help, immediately. if not for any of us, for your kid. seriously.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

you're right. I should. Coming from the guy that wants to start a war with Iran and the guy that believes radical islam is the greatest threat to the Western world.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

I have been against war and you know it. At most, I said war can and SHOULD be prevented through surgical strikes against nuclear facilities in iran. I think war is terrible, and AVOIDABLE. Nothing good can come from it. That's been my position so why pretend it's something else??? You can call the tail of a dog a 'leg' but it does not, in fact, make the dog have five legs.

I do, however, believe radical islam is the most pressing long-term existential threat to free people across the planet. there's no question about it. I think I've made my reasons well known. you can freely disagree with me and say something is even MORE insidious than radical islam, but the impression i get from you is that you think radical islam is a zero-out-of-ten on the threat scale. I think that's purposefully ignorant.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Illuminate
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Aug 2009

Seriously made me day.

All I can do is...sigh...heavily.

Thanks for the post.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                  Sbando
                  - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                  Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                  Bob
                  "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                  the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                  KiwiTollway

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

well what do you think would happen after these "surgical precision strikes?" Do you think Iran would just sit there and say thanks for ramming some missiles up our ass.

Thank you for confirming you are pro war. Wolf in sheep's clothing. "Oh I'm not pro war I just want to bomb the Persians"

Comment

• Shpira
                      Angry Boy Child
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                      I have been against war and you know it. At most, I said war can and SHOULD be prevented through surgical strikes against nuclear facilities in iran. I think war is terrible, and AVOIDABLE. Nothing good can come from it. That's been my position so why pretend it's something else??? You can call the tail of a dog a 'leg' but it does not, in fact, make the dog have five legs.

I do, however, believe radical islam is the most pressing long-term existential threat to free people across the planet. there's no question about it. I think I've made my reasons well known. you can freely disagree with me and say something is even MORE insidious than radical islam, but the impression i get from you is that you think radical islam is a zero-out-of-ten on the threat scale. I think that's purposefully ignorant.

War CAN be prevented...with surgical strikes against the US disabling the US capabilities to attack. So that we can finally have world peace.
                      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• 88Mariner
                        My dick is smaller
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Shpira
                        War CAN be prevented...with surgical strikes against the US disabling the US capabilities to attack. So that we can finally have world peace.
                        Yes. Absolutely and amazingly correct. Once American military is taken down, everyone across the globe will put down their weapons, forgive their enemies their transgressions, and sing kum-bahy-fucking-yah till the sun sets.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Shpira
                          Angry Boy Child
                          • Oct 2006

Equally likely as your suggestion....as far as I recall it is the US that has had the largest number of conflicts in the last 100 years.
                          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• 88Mariner
                            My dick is smaller
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Shpira
                            Equally likely as your suggestion....as far as I recall it is the US that has had the largest number of conflicts in the last 100 years.

and as far as I recall, about 98% of them were due to people in other parts of the world fucking shit up and causing problems with our people, our military, our allies, and we had to respond.

i assume you're not including all the uses of military forces for humanitaran missions.

(or is that first aid exploitation???)

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Shpira
                              Angry Boy Child
                              • Oct 2006

Where did you get your sources from??? from your wonderful media...ever heard of a saying "Victory is written by the victor"...
                              All of those conflicts that were started because of "people in other parts of the world fucking shit up and causing problems with our people, our military, our allies" were not started for those reasons. using information that has been disclosed by the US government years later we get the real picture. All of the original reasons are bullshit. . . and in some 50 years we will know why the US invaded Iraq twice and Afghanistan and what actually happened with 9/11 but by then your children and your children's children will be spewing the same brainwashed uninformed rhetoric that you are spewing.

hence you live in a fascist society.
                              The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...