Ok yeh i did, but i will beat this terrible habbit of mine and i will beat it soon. With the help of this book my pockets will be lined with more silver and my health will be as good as gold.
Let this time be remembered..
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by picklemonkey
Ok yeh i did, but i will beat this terrible habbit of mine and i will beat it soon. With the help of this book my pockets will be lined with more silver and my health will be as good as gold. -
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Let this time be remembered..
<<<------------------------ LMFAO
Now i am gonna quit.
Comment
-
-
what's your problem dude...cigarettes are so much worse for you than weed!Originally posted by picklemonkeyi quit smoking weed after a few years, but not cigarettes. mind you, when I quit I had started to hate the stuff so it was pretty easy to do... but still, it's just like any drug. you just need to know when to quit
that said, it's not going to be easy dude... good luck
Anyhow, I put a post on here back in septmeber 2004... I quit smoking after 14 years. It's one of the hardest things I have ever done. I wasn't planning on quitting...it just kinda happened. I ran out of smokes...to lazy to go out to buy a pack...and decided to quit. I actually went out to a club late in october and decided to smoke...but the day after I felt guilty, not too mention gross, for smoking. But it has been over 5 months now. I still think about smoking...stilll dream that I am smoking...in my mind, I will always be a smoker. But you have to want to quit! It's the only way. If you keep telling yourself...oh my god...I haven't smoked in X number of hours/days...that's stoopid. I think the mentality you need to have is "I'm glad I quit...what was I thinking".
Anyway, I think I will go smoke some weed now...:P...couple of bowls here and there won't kill me...but smoking cigarrettes everyday will....GOOD LUCK MJ...it's easier than you think.Comment
-
^^ Good Advice.
Ska, Pickles you cants. Everyone needs to quit in their own way.
I was talking about this over the w/e. I'm near the stage where i don;t like smoking anymore and i have the will to stop. I'm going to get some weed to get me over the first week, then take it a day at a time.
If you can quit for a day, you can do a week, you do a week you can do month."Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
-
Re: Let this time be remembered..
haha, typical quitter symptoms. Everything annoys you.Originally posted by Musical Journey1 and a half hours after stopping... this is the longest I`ve gone without a smoke in a long time.
I`ve chosen the finger nail that i`m gonna kick the fuck out of over the next few days so hopefully that`ll help a bit.
My cat`s pissing me off already, whining like fuck for something to eat "I fed you 2 hours ago you fat fuck!"
Hos keeps sending me dull messages on MSN, thats enough for any one want to start smoking mate, have a word will ya.
Fuck off and die all of you!
The Groove Is In The AirComment
-
That's pretty much it right there. When I quit I was full on ready, I hated doing it, so there was no reason not to. If you just say to yourself "I think I'm going to quit smoking today" you are doomed for failure. It's something you have to build up to.Originally posted by mayan_guyBut you have to want to quit!.
Either way, hang tough dude. It will be worth whatever torture you're enduring now. Trust me...I've been there.
Comment
-
Yeh thanks for the words mayan, i do want to quit but suprisingly not for health reasons. I want to save some money so i can go to WMC 2006, every penny i spend on ciggs now i`ll put towards my trip over there next year.
Apart from your little hiccup it`s good to see you are still a none smoker.Comment
-
MS: If you haven't already slipped back in to your old ways, use some advice a friendly North Carolina cop gave me while he held my dog and his partner rifled through my parents' rental car (this was after stopping and searching me for walking down the street in a bad part of town, then escorting me back to my car) :
"The next time you think about using, just take a hammer to one of your fingers. The pain will distract you from your cravings, and your hand can heal." This advice works better for you, since indeed, the damage smoking does to your lungs probably won't heal. I won't go in to ideas like freedom of choice, or the minimal damage smoking and/or drug use does to a normal, intelligent person's lungs or brain compared to physical injuries down the road (i.e. arthritis at 35 instead of lung cancer at 80). I don't think they teach that kind of stuff in the academy, but maybe that episode of cops where their idea of reducing "street-level dealers" was to tackle college kids and middle-aged black women after an undercover sold them crack was teaching us a lesson that takes some serious t'inkin' to learn.
-- P.S. I think WMC is the best reason to quit... hope you can stick with it
Ride the donkeyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment