X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fumanchu182
    Angantyr The Ruthless
    • Jun 2004

Someone stole my damn Bedrock CD...

At work the cleaning crew ganked my Christ Fortier - Bedrock cds and I am so fucking pissed. Boss said that I shouldn't leave personal items on my desk, I WAS LIKE IT IS MY FUCKING DESK...

I had have that cd for 2 years man, I am sad without it... It was my ride home cd...
    The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

That's bullshit dude. I had a picture of me sandwiched between two chicks hanging on the wall of my office, along with a handful of other pictures... one day it disappeared. Someone in the cleaning crew stole it, haven't seen it since. Now I got my homies watching my back, hopefully that shit won't happen twice.

Dude, use slsk to get it again. I mean, you already purchased it once so you shouldn't feel bad about it or anything

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

that is bullshit. set up a mini cam and leave some cd's out again. get em on tape and YOU WIN, not them.

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

Hopefully they didn't piss in your coffee too. Saw that on video surveillance once. Anyway, what's with all the theft threads today? Fucked up fuman.
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• ShawnD64
          Quickshot the Minute Man
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by picklemonkey
          Dude, use slsk to get it again. I mean, you already purchased it once so you shouldn't feel bad about it or anything
          yea, just download it. although it is nice to own your favorite cd's. what a cxnt. i doubt this guy is a fortier fan or anything :?
          http://soundcloud.com/scd64
          http://www.myspace.com/scd64
          http://b-sidesradio.blogspot.com/

Comment

• greg07
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

Re: Someone stole my damn Bedrock CD...

that's bad! i was in a same situation 2 years ago...in a birthday party with 30-40 people, next morning when i woke up, i find 4 cds from my GU collection nowhere :cry: ... i'd have killed the man who stole my cds
            "Love your girl and she will fuck ya ... fuck your girl and she will love ya!"

Comment

• fumanchu182
              Angantyr The Ruthless
              • Jun 2004

I actually collect GU cd's, I have them in a lock box for my children so one day they can enjoy some of the finest music in the world. Yes even if some GU sucked (oi!) it will still be an example for what my kids should not listen too.

But now my bedrock collection is shite... Have to find a good deal on ebay or somewhere.
              The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                Double hoodie beer monster
                • Jun 2004

Re: Someone stole my damn Bedrock CD...

Originally posted by greg07
                that's bad! i was in a same situation 2 years ago...in a birthday party with 30-40 people, next morning when i woke up, i find 4 cds from my GU collection nowhere :cry: ... i'd have killed the man who stole my cds
                I threw a house party about 9 months ago and had $250 cash stolen from me... annoying.

Comment

• drthundr
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

someone stole my sandwich out of the refrigerator at work today. fat fucks. i was really looking forward to it too. i'm gonna go search the whole floor for crumpled up tin foil. God help them if i find it!

Comment

Working...