Wax: STILL the best rapper the world never heard of.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miroslav
    WHOA I can change this!1!
    • Apr 2006

Wax: STILL the best rapper the world never heard of.

I made a thread on this guy once...time to make another. He's that tight with the flow and production.

mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Wax: STILL the best rapper the world never heard of.

Very nice. Admittedly not familiar with rap but it's nice to hear something that's not 'gangsta' or angry, with a quirky animation to match.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

Re: Wax: STILL the best rapper the world never heard of.

meh...i preferred some of the songs from the first album to be quite honest. he is better than most mainstream crap thats for sure.
      think music and liqueur is probably my fav.
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...