Clear All
  • pressandplay
    Getting Somewhere
    • May 2010

Da Fresh - Brainwashing [1605-057]

Da Fresh - Brainwashing

Listen & Buy at : BEATPORT

Tracklist

1. Da Fresh - Brainwashing (Original Mix)
    2. Da Fresh - Brainwashing (Phunk Investigation Remix)

Press Release

French sensation Da Fresh returns to 1605 after his chart-topping success, and his new track, "Brainwashing", is everything we've come to expect from him! Funky vocal snippets intertwine with frantic, sharp synths to produce a tense builder sizzling with energy. Phunk Investigation literally have their hands everywhere these days and grace the 1605 stable yet one more time, taking control of the remix for this release. Sprinkling some drum heaviness and a signature breakdown, the boys push the original up a notch to complete the package.

Feedback !!!!

Popof (Form) - great ep ! thx
    Manuel De La Mare (303Lovers / Hotfingers) - both mixes are good, i will play for sure PI mix this saturday
    Marshall (303Lovers / Hotfingers) - Both nice, original fits better in my sets! Thanks
    The Youngsters (Gil) - Great rmx......!!!!
    Electric Rescue - the phunk investigation remix is good for me will play it thanks electric rescue
    Slam (Orde Meikle ) - nice trax – thanx
    Tom Hades (Rhythm Converted) - Phunk's remix is the one for me !
    Christian Cambas (Devilock / 1605 / Sabotage) - Phunk Investigation Remix for me! Will definitely be playing!
    Industrialyzer - Original to me !
    Piatto (Italo Business) - Amazing release!
    Lucca (Sound Of Acapulco) - Da Fresh rocks!
    Tom Wax (YOU FM) - The original works best for me!
    Axel Karakasis (Remain Records) - Wicked as usual. Thanks!!!
    Subfractal - both tracks rocking! will play & support!
    Alex Di Stefano - Both tracks are very nice! support as always
    Andrea Roma - Phunk Investigation Remix for me thanks!
    Mladen Tomic - booth version are nice! thanks
    Marco V - good track!

1605:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Label Enquiries: info@sixteenofive.com Created from collective vibe, stuffed with technology, open to your mood, effective on sucking it in. It makes you feel above, between, inside-extremely you. Th

Working...