yeah but Garnier has better tunes
    :ROFLMAO:
    Ask me a question...

Comment

• remoh
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mixu
      I had to be interviewed at the US Embassy last year for a visa and pay $150 for the privilege to visit your fine country... didn't bother me. But could I find a Royale with Cheese anywhere?

no royale with cheese ..thats ..isn't that like a national trademark now ?
      [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
      |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

• asdf_admin
        i use to be important
        • Jun 2004

I got in here fine.
        dead, yet alive.

Comment

• miketpoto
          Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Sinisterbeatz

First of all I'm a Liberal, the whole Jesus Votes Republican thing is a joke. Because as you know, the republican party has hijacked religon as well as patriotism. Secondly, you show your true comtempt for actual debate by making the generalization that all republicans are stupid. They are not all stupid and some of them have good ideas. I'm as anti-bush, anti-war as they come, but I still hate the French. And by the way the french are not a race per say more of a nationalistic group, my post wasnt racist it was nationalist. People like you are why Kerry lost, bleeding hearts that think all republicans are stupid...BTW you do sound like a self righteous puss....

Fuck Laurent

Fuck The French

Fuck Bush
          I debated using nationalist and then didn't, i dont know why. It doesn't matter anyhow, for some reason i was picturing a dickhead fratboy while writing that post and I dont think republicans stupid, so much as closed minded.

I can write volumes as to how I have a nice balance in being self righteous and self depricating.

I also cook a mean mexican asian fusion dinner.

Comment

Working...