X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dig72
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2004

Clinton in cruise control.

71 year old Ray McGovern, former cia and ex vet assaulted whilst protesting silently.

Ray talks about it here; http://www.opednews.com/articles/Ray...10217-781.html

Watch as the disgusting, treasonous scumbag Clinton, carry on like nothing is happeneing.
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
    Marcus Tullius Cicero
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Re: Clinton in cruise control.

The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Wow Just saw this, it's appalling . !! We have had instances of people turning their back here in protest. But none got removed or arrested. Most memorable was former PM John howard and a group of indigenous people stood and turned their backs.
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Illuminate
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Aug 2009

^ hahaha John Howard,
        till this day he still makes me laugh. What a P.M
        Pity I only experienced his later works. Would have loved to see what he was like when he first started.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
        Sbando
        - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
        Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
        Bob
        "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
        the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
        KiwiTollway

Comment

Working...