• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Oil Going to $200

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
    fucking sonofabitch dude. what the fuck is going on>?

all i see is raging, pisT folks at gas stations, me included one a bad day. prob not the highest in state prices (idk)... but what a buster CA. fuel costs a shitload here; and a fat grip of weekly flow (drainng my assets dry) obviosuly due to fillin the tank so much by commuting, and distance. it's gnarly: observing the spwrawlng urban zerg rush and housing development zoned as of late is bogus. when (or what discovery/technological advance will snuff out our dependence on this foul and limited resource) the fuck can we find something better than oil? i guessi shoudl go robin hood theory on the suckers in power. but no. they had to hoard the $$$$$. all while the rest of the world is choked broke

just by going to work, school, etc. ...i jack up the milage on the benz in mad excess, ffs. lol, leasing cars is not that bright. i never lease cars... but f it... the vital percs that come with a high profile ride keeps nosy coppers, riding dirty, ready to harass my ass... owned dimwit coppers. idgaf about 5 0. regardless of the former vent, the way street and freeway infrastructure --- of which is a total clusterfuck --- drives traffic down right irate in southern california, is just fucking lovely! cocksmoking road ragers EVERYWERE.

whatev. i need some sleep. peace out

ahaha, not funny, but very articulately written and made me lol.. but laughter aside, yah driving in cali is sooo expensive and pisses everyone off when prices randomly spike it's like a gut punch...and you can feel the negativity at the pump, it's intense for sure. I recommend toyota avalons, quiet, gas efficient, great ride, everything you need, and a little bit more. promise, later

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

Re: Oil Going to $200

Opposed to the Toyota Penis?

Comment

Working...