lame oil argument? Wow
Libya
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Re: Libya
I love how if you say it is lame we should just give up the argument... of course they are going there for oil.. only a fool thinks this is humanitarian.Comment
-
Re: Libya
dude who the hell isn't profiting off of Oil in today's world, be it for righteous reasons or not. Majority of the oil rich areas of the Middle East were nothing but camel herding before 1950, OIL is in the TOP 5 exports of Canada, Ghadaffi's wealth is presumed to run into hundreds of Billions thanks to Libya's oil...so if everyone has an agenda and there are NO FREE LUNCHES, let go of the OIL argument already.
It seems you're all ok for Ghadaffi to keep his killing spree fueled for the sake of personal gain via domestic oil exports but even if someone appears to want to protect the Libyan innocent people, you're firing on all cylinders. Wtf man get a sense of fairness in this argument.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Libya
Oh ya I love it when people die and i LOVE dictators.
Why is it that people get fooled every time the US/NATO goes to war? Do you think they will just bomb it and then leave it to the people? Stop the planes so it can be a fair fight?
Or do you think NATO will invade in the name of peace?
Why aren't they helping Sudan and the Ivory Coast?
The President of Sudan Omar Al Bashir has been in power since 1989 and they are fighting with the Rebels (Militia) there.. Do you see the wording the media uses. It is Rebels in Libya but Militia in Sudan.Comment
-
Re: Libya
ok I'll repeat what I said before, there is a great deal of mis-information about Libya. Presently, neither is NATO NOR the US going into Libya. There is a no-fly zone imposed and external forces (so far it seems France would be the first to respond) IF the No-Fly Zone is breached. So please stop saying that the US will go in and whether they go in with the OIL reasoning or in the name of peace, at the bare minimum, they are HELPING those in need. Clearly you are presenting your case like you are against that aspect of intervention.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Libya
ok well let's watch this disaster unfold.
The rebels are recognized are they? They have the authority to allow this action..
I know China is totally against this action by NATOComment
-
Re: Libya
dude what does ANY of that matter? What does the logical part of your mind say? Can you think and judge for better or worse for yourself or are you looking at other countries for an answer? It would be good if this was a discussion rather than the re-iteration of facts.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Libya
good luck with any of that with RM.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment