X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Libya

just getting Ghaddafi out and then worrying about things later is exactly what went wrong in Iraq. Repeating the same mistakes is insane.

I agree Vinnie this isn't going to stop with just Libya. Just like it wasn't going to stop with just Iraq.

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

Whats really nuts is us going over to Japan and helping. I mean when will it end? We go in there and start giving them aid, but when does the aid stop? I mean there could be no end in sight. This is setting a bad precedent.

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

Well Libya got their first scalp. They shot down a US fighter.

Of course according to the US media it wasn't shot down. It crash landed. Right Reso?

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

Originally posted by runningman
          Well Libya got their first scalp. They shot down a US fighter.

Of course according to the US media it wasn't shot down. It crash landed. Right Reso?
          Don't matter to me either way, the crew ejected safely it says. Thats all that really matters right RM? I'm sorry you're disappointed the UN death counter didn't go up on this one.

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

ya i'm glad they are alive.. the US taxpayer bill just went up $25 million... rough start

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Originally posted by runningman
              ya i'm glad they are alive.. the US taxpayer bill just went up $25 million... rough start
              Yup. I would start a debt counter for the Canadian tally also if I were you.

Comment

• chunky
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Kamal
                There we go with the US/Bush agenda and history lessons again. Yep, let's make Bush everything that is wrong with the US today and let's just all sit back and become silent spectators to atrocities of the future. It's like that retarded pro-Bush arguments you hear people make "the country hasn't been any safer since President Bush, we haven't had another attack like 9/11."
                Since 9/11 all these little incidents don’t really look like some criminal master mind intent on causing destruction. If there is some network of terrorists they are a best incompetent and maybe don’t give a fuck.

Now the terrorists have moved from Martyrdom to parcel bombing we should expect more incidents and on a bigger scale. Why send 4 ink cartridges when you can send 400? Why post them from the other side of the world when you can post them internally. Why keep targeting planes when you can target trains, buses or shopping malls a lot easier? You only have to look at the terror campaign that the IRA used in the 70’s through to the 90’s. We had car bombs used on shopping malls, mortar attacks on airports, assassinations of police, the armed forces, prison guards and politicians. But these days all we see are bungled bombing attempts.

9/11 was probably the biggest act of terrorism ever, but how did the terrorist go from something that must have taken a lot of planning to the pants bomber. The reason we have not had another 9/11 is nothing to do with the US/UK governments doing such a great job. It's because the threat is nowhere near as big as the government would have you belive.
                Originally posted by res0nat0r
                OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

I won't have to a Canadian plane would never get shot down

Because we don't have any planes..

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

humm

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by chunky
                      Since 9/11 all these little incidents don’t really look like some criminal master mind intent on causing destruction. If there is some network of terrorists they are a best incompetent and maybe don’t give a fuck.

Now the terrorists have moved from Martyrdom to parcel bombing we should expect more incidents and on a bigger scale. Why send 4 ink cartridges when you can send 400? Why post them from the other side of the world when you can post them internally. Why keep targeting planes when you can target trains, buses or shopping malls a lot easier? You only have to look at the terror campaign that the IRA used in the 70’s through to the 90’s. We had car bombs used on shopping malls, mortar attacks on airports, assassinations of police, the armed forces, prison guards and politicians. But these days all we see are bungled bombing attempts.

9/11 was probably the biggest act of terrorism ever, but how did the terrorist go from something that must have taken a lot of planning to the pants bomber. The reason we have not had another 9/11 is nothing to do with the US/UK governments doing such a great job. It's because the threat is nowhere near as big as the government would have you belive.

I think this is true, big scary Al Quaeda is not like a big corporation working together all over the world to do its dire deeds. It is more like a mixup of like minded individuals doing their own thing in small groups which may/may not ever talk or come in contact with each other.

To put every terrorist act underneath the blanket Al Quaeda network I think is just the media being the media and trying to make things much more scary and doomsday than they appear.

It is like the media keeps referring to Anonymous as a huge group of people working all together to hack the Internets. It just ain't so.

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

National Journal is a research and advisory services company based in Washington, D.C. offering services in government affairs.

Russian Defense Minister Calls for Immediate Cease-Fire

Great

Comment

• chunky
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Jan 2006

Libya, Egypt, Japan, Tunisia, fucking strange times
                          Originally posted by res0nat0r
                          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• trick12
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

Shpira, your comments are the only ones worth reading here :Salut:

Originally posted by Kamal
                            Well put me in a dress and call me Susy.
                            Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

Hey Sue
                              Originally posted by TheVrk
                              it IS incredible isn't it??
                              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• vinnie97
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by trick12
                                Shpira, your comments are the only ones worth reading here :Salut:

I hope you're including your own.

Comment

Working...