• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Libya

Originally posted by bobjuice
    I've always found him a decent enough sort of fella in contact i've had with him. I didn't know there was previous, fair enough.

Kamal, this site of yours is my favourite site on the web and it is what it is because of how you run it. If someone or something on it pisses you off or you don't like the vibe of it then i'd defend your right to get rid of the offending item, no question. For that reason i take my hat off to you for having the bollocks to give the guy another chance, fair play..
    Thanks B,
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

according to this thread, i think libya is FUCKED!

good thing we're not in charge of foreign relations. hehe
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

i had heard somewhere that the f-22s were going to get their first combat mission against libya, but it was cancelled. too bad the f-22 upgrades aren't done yet for small proximity ground targeting. and too bad the f-22 seems to be almost TOO stealthy for this job. we'd be able to fly those bad boys in there, get the job done and leave before anyone knew theywere there.
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Garrick
          according to this thread, i think libya is FUCKED!

good thing we're not in charge of foreign relations. hehe

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

Syria will be next.

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

I sure in hell hope so (at least in terms of international support for locals getting killed). Hopefully then those who cry that the West did not go into Syria, only because of for their oil.
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

I take that back I meant Nigeria and Kazakhstan

Summary of Reserve Data as of 2010
                Country Reserves [16] Production [17] Reserve life 1

Saudi Arabia 267 42.4 9.7 1,540 127.5
                Iraq 180 29 3.5 560 142
                Canada 179 28.5 2.1 330 188
                Iran 138 21.9 4.0 640 95
                Kuwait 104 16.5 2.6 410 110
                Venezuela 99 15.7 2.7 430 100
                United Arab Emirates 98 15.6 2.9 460 93
                Russia 60 9.5 9.9 1,570 17
                Kazakhstan 47 7.5 1.4 220 93
                Libya 41 6.5 1.7 270 66
                Nigeria 36 5.7 2.4 380 41
                United States 21 3.3 7.5 1,190 8
                China 16 2.5 3.9 620 11
                Qatar 15 2.4 0.9 140 46
                Algeria 12 1.9 2.2 350 15
                Brazil 12 1.9 2.3 370 14
                Mexico 12 1.9 3.5 560 9
                Total of top seventeen reserves 1,243 197.6 63.5 10,100 54
                Notes:
                1 Reserve to Production ratio (in years), calculated as reserves / annual production. (from above)

The ones I highlighted in green are ones the US already owns. Let's just watch the rest go one by one over the next few years.

Comment

• Shpira
                  Angry Boy Child
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Kamal
                  I almost feel like coming in here and starting to police this sub-forum, I didn't imagine the level of spite that's coming out of these debates. miraculous.
                  lol...plenty of times i have been surprised myself. I guess people really have a problem with debate when their value system and everything they take for granted is questioned.
                  The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                  Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Shpira
                    Angry Boy Child
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by bobjuice
                    it is encouraging that the policy of not tolerating a dictator has the backing of so many dictators.
                    I generally don't agree with the entire post that Illustrious made...i.e. that you should stand behind your country no matter what. What the fuck does that mean? If Hitler got elected in US you'd go around waxing Jews?! come on dude...you gotta think in terms of whats good for the people...after all they are the nation and the government should serve them not vice versa.
                    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Shpira
                      Angry Boy Child
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Garrick
                      i had heard somewhere that the f-22s were going to get their first combat mission against libya, but it was cancelled. too bad the f-22 upgrades aren't done yet for small proximity ground targeting. and too bad the f-22 seems to be almost TOO stealthy for this job. we'd be able to fly those bad boys in there, get the job done and leave before anyone knew theywere there.
                      militainment?
                      The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Garrick
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

^ yeah, seriously... the f-22 is hands down one of, if not, the most dominant plane in this world right now and seeing it perform is breathtaking. i guarantee our adversaries take it into consideration when it is talked about being utilized. but i mean, for fuck's sake, who's oversight was it in the military in not realizing that the f-22 will need to be integrated with the rest of our military? it seems like the only way the f-22 will be handy in the future is if the target objective ONLY involves f-22s and no other weapons system which will happen almost never. retarded.

/end off topic rant

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                          • Mar 2008

Shpira: thanks for the valid questioning of my broad, ambiguous propositions.

briefly, and in principle, it means a subjective standing behind your forces in abstract thought; and therefore, intelligent activity. no one respects those who've betrayed themselves with halfway measures and unwilling-ness. what is required amongst those in the 'hotseats' is an uwaving determination that follows through each process of the swing: a full circle commitment to a kinetically charged current - initiated within the discernment first made, in light of reason for a choice such as this. ie., to disarm gaddafi.

i put no energy behind "soverignty" and "nationalism" ... every strife done -- on the global scene -- in the name of these two (backward) ideals, can be found the root of all sorrow stifling the progressive growth of humanity. a new world order, not in the stigmatized sense of the term, mind you, but a better world based on right human relations, unity, universal brotherhood amongst mankind and, harmony.
                          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Garrick
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

^ you sound like the dalai lama... or morpheus.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                              I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                              • Mar 2008

send in these badboys
                              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Garrick
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

love those things. we've had a few come into lockheed here and there. seeing the props rotate is awesome.

Comment

Working...