I just got on here and seen this thread and wanted to see what you guys like as far as dubstep. Thanks for posting my set Sbando=). Honestly I don't listen to a lot of dubstep and I spent about a month going through beatport listening to stuff to find the tracks in that mix. Like Sbando said a lot of it might not considered dubstep and I was really expecting a backlash when I posted it up lol.
Dubstep Mixes
Collapse
X
-
Re: Dubstep Mixes
I just got on here and seen this thread and wanted to see what you guys like as far as dubstep. Thanks for posting my set Sbando=). Honestly I don't listen to a lot of dubstep and I spent about a month going through beatport listening to stuff to find the tracks in that mix. Like Sbando said a lot of it might not considered dubstep and I was really expecting a backlash when I posted it up lol. -
Re: Dubstep Mixes
Thanks very much!!! Love the start of this! These mix is going to go down perfectly on my trip to Miami tomorrowbtw here is a new dubstep mix for Phil Thompson=)
http://soundcloud.com/philmoonfaceth...-dubelevenvol1
! Much appreciated.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Dubstep Mixes
That promo mix is great. I've been listening to it in my car the last few days. Sounds great on a great stereo system when cruising down the road. Thanks.I just got on here and seen this thread and wanted to see what you guys like as far as dubstep. Thanks for posting my set Sbando=). Honestly I don't listen to a lot of dubstep and I spent about a month going through beatport listening to stuff to find the tracks in that mix. Like Sbando said a lot of it might not considered dubstep and I was really expecting a backlash when I posted it up lol.Comment
-
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Dubstep Mixes
I can't get into dubstep. After just a couple songs I want to walk away. The music is so chaotic it sounds like all of the songs sound exactly the same. I saw Rusko at Electric Daisy Carnival it was okay, but that was because he switched it up a little and didn't play dubstep the whole way through. That's probably why.
I couldn't imagine listening to a full set all the way through.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment