James Zabiela & Danny Howells Aussie plans for 2005...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GrantT
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

James Zabiela & Danny Howells Aussie plans for 2005...

Keep June 2005 free in your diary kiddies.

You heard it here first.
    Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.com
  • greg07
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

it seems i should stay there till June...:P
    "Love your girl and she will fuck ya ... fuck your girl and she will love ya!"

Comment

• whoseyadaddy
      Getting warmed up
      • Jun 2004

Re: James Zabiela & Danny Howells Aussie plans for 2005.

I like i like. Any word of venues yet? Or is that still "under wraps?"

Comment

• GrantT
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Waaay too early for that folks!
        Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.com

Comment

• opiate
          Getting warmed up
          • Jun 2004

Re: James Zabiela & Danny Howells Aussie plans for 2005...

Its May now GrantT, i see news of Danny Howells @ room 680 (bit too expensive for me unfortunately....) around the traps, but nothing on Zabelia as of yet. any news?
          Guns don't kill people,
          People with moustaches kill people

Comment

• malayday
            Getting Somewhere
            • Aug 2004

really looking forward to the gigs..no doubt...even deep dish..havnt had the chanse to see em and listning to miami sounds like danny howells will be quite a gig as well...but i cant help but wanna spit on whoever thought horden fukin pavilion is were they both should play....thats injust...complete bullshit..i mean yeah big gigs have thier own thing and shit..but deep dish and danny howells are something id rather experience in a closed crazy club, not some mass function...melbourne get the exclusive, personal deeper sets and sydney gets the shity left overs...fuk that...

Comment

• malayday
              Getting Somewhere
              • Aug 2004

really looking forward to the gigs..no doubt...even deep dish..havnt had the chanse to see em and listning to miami sounds like danny howells will be quite a gig as well...but i cant help but wanna spit on whoever thought horden fukin pavilion is were they both should play....thats injust...complete bullshit..i mean yeah big gigs have thier own thing and shit..but deep dish and danny howells are something id rather experience in a closed crazy club, not some mass function...melbourne get the exclusive, personal deeper sets and sydney gets the shity left overs...fuk that...

Comment

• whoseyadaddy
                Getting warmed up
                • Jun 2004

Damn less than a week to go. I'm gonna go nuts. All i'm thinking about this week is this Sunday. :P :P :P :P :P :P

Comment

• DocWashburn
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by malayday
                  No offense but based on that illiterate ramble above, you would be better served by not going out for a while and conserving the few brain cells you have left.

Comment

• DocWashburn
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by whoseyadaddy
                    All i'm thinking about this week is this Sunday. :P :P :P :P :P :P
                    Same here. It is such a long wait though .....

Comment

• billmav
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Jun 2005

Went to the deep dish event last saturday, and i wasnt too impressed.

I'm thinking of the Danny Howells gig this Saturday at room, but I'm in two minds.

Anyone seen Danny before and can share their experience?

Comment

• whoseyadaddy
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Jun 2004

Dude I don't know what to say but Deep Dishes set in Sydney was nearly my fav of the year, just shading Hernan's set at home earlier in the year. Fantastic night. Danny is supurb, he capped off an amazing night.

Comment

• billmav
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Jun 2005

Originally posted by whoseyadaddy
                          Dude I don't know what to say but Deep Dishes set in Sydney was nearly my fav of the year, just shading Hernan's set at home earlier in the year. Fantastic night. Danny is supurb, he capped off an amazing night.
                          Hmmm... Maybe i shouldve been there in Sydney instead.

Comment

• DocWashburn
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Aug 2004

Don't be too worried, Danny sucked big time in Sydney. Banging, empty, techno crap and the crowd didn't get into it at all. The last two times I have seen him rated my best clubbing nights ever. This time, close to the worst.

Comment

• dig72
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Nov 2004

Saw Deep Dish at Metro, pretty boring and not much excitment. I honestly expected to be blown away as this was my first time seeing these guys live.

Danny Howells on the other hand was full of energy that you could feel in his music, very uptempo electro house with all that funky and sexiness that his known for. The venue was at Room which was perfect for this type of style and sound.
                              “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                              Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

Working...