I'm curious if it's just us, or if this is common around where you are. Are parties still happening as often as they used to? More? Less? What city are you in?
Still partying? asdf_admin and skahound
Collapse
X
-
Still partying? asdf_admin and skahound
Kansas City hasn't ever really been known for being a contender in the EDM scene, but it feels like over the past 5 years the amount of big names that come through here have gone done significantly. I rarely see a rave anymore, though it may be because I scrutinize the names that are billed to those that still take place.
I'm curious if it's just us, or if this is common around where you are. Are parties still happening as often as they used to? More? Less? What city are you in?Tags: None -
Re: Still partying? raves and club nights
Manchester comes to life 2nd part of the year when WHP is on.
But we do have loads of smaller nights where there is plenty of good talent!
So yeah we lucky here, plus liverpool an Leeds are not to far away.Listen to some of my own mixes here
http://soundcloud.com/marksantangelo -
Re: Still partying? raves and club nights
We're pretty lucky here in Toronto! We generally have a big name almost everyweekend...well what I consider big anyway. There are a few regular club nights (Thurs - Sun) that are good consistantly with local dj's and out of towners. Also, a few party throwers bring in some good talent to some obscure venues and serve all night. There's always something going on here except on Tues nights! Lol!Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: Still partying? raves and club nights
Ya it has come to a screeching halt in Windsor as well. We used to get Porter Zabiela Desyn Howells and now we don't get anybody like that.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Still partying? raves and club nights
Nope. Moved into the hills away from people. Moved onto Nu-disco/Indie. Shit reminds of the old days before progressive got tainted.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
-
Re: Still partying? raves and club nights
holy shit it's asdf.. I haven't seen you on here in a long time.Comment
-
Re: Still partying? raves and club nights
The scene is on its arse and has been for sometime. Weekly club events have all but vanished, it's all about one-off events now and even those don't get the numbers they once did. People will say its more underground, but the reality of it is most people don't go out much anymore. Your average Progg night is full of people in their 30's or 40's, you don't get many people in their 20's or even teens. Even in Ibiza they are not getting the numbers they did in the 90's. I remember going to Gatecrasher, The Gallery, Gods & Renaissance when the club would be rammed and there would be 2000 people outside in the queue. You don't see that anymore. The some big cities do OK but I remember hearing about Howells playing to a handful of people in Birmingham a few years back.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Still partying? raves and club nights
I miss you guys as well. Been a very long time.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Comment
-
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment