X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asdf_admin
    i use to be important
    • Jun 2004

Re: Still partying? asdf_admin and skahound

total thread jack. lol. Things are great, the best they have been in many years. We bought a house and live in the hills of Medford, Oregon. Starting to get grey hair and cranky. Fam is awesome, all strong and healthy. Working on another one ... what is that old joke ... ah ... I remember ... "what is the best part of kids? making them " =P
    dead, yet alive.

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

lol @ thread title.
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Troklo
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

In Vienna we are really lucky we have get at least a good night every month.
        Tiefschwarz, Agoria, James Zabiela, Robag Wruhme and Carl Craig have played here in the last three weeks
        Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Re: Still partying? raves and club nights

Originally posted by asdf_admin
          Nope. Moved into the hills away from people. Moved onto Nu-disco/Indie. Shit reminds of the old days before progressive got tainted.
          holy mother goose with the missing golden eggs
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

^ lmao... what you said! howdy dom.
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
              Anyone have Styx livesets?
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by asdf_admin
              ... "what is the best part of kids? making them " =P

hahahahahaha
              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Jenks
                I'm kind of a big deal.
                • Jun 2004

holy fking asdf-domskahound! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Comment

• simonr
                  Transitionator
                  • Jun 2004

Things are diluted everywhere, so I end up travelling to see things - being in England/Europe I end up pretty lucky and can catch something most months.

In Liverpool we had Diggers a couple of weeks back plus Carl Craig plays 3beat record store and Circus next week, Hernan & Howells play B2B in April and Sasha returns in May.

I can travel to Manchester and get the first train back - Diggers plays Sankeys in May and Warehouse Project later in the year and I'm sure Sasha will play dates too. This is all outside of the two annual Bedrock nights and Fabric/MOS bills in London. Plus there are usually dates in Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield and Scotland.

For summer I usually hit ibiza and can combine a night out with travelling and sightseeing in other countries. I have a long list of places I'd love to go to, which included Japan
                  sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by simonr
                    Things are diluted everywhere, so I end up travelling to see things - being in England/Europe I end up pretty lucky and can catch something most months.

In Liverpool we had Diggers a couple of weeks back plus Carl Craig plays 3beat record store and Circus next week, Hernan & Howells play B2B in April and Sasha returns in May.

I can travel to Manchester and get the first train back - Diggers plays Sankeys in May and Warehouse Project later in the year and I'm sure Sasha will play dates too. This is all outside of the two annual Bedrock nights and Fabric/MOS bills in London. Plus there are usually dates in Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield and Scotland.

For summer I usually hit ibiza and can combine a night out with travelling and sightseeing in other countries. I have a long list of places I'd love to go to, which included Japan
                    Oh piss off Simon

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• skahound
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                      Oh piss off Simon
                      Yeah, really. Who does that guy think he is? Coming in here to answer the OP.

@ pickle's thread title

Good work, Dom! We're through after two. Both of them are the most precious little angels. I can't imagine that we could strike gold a third time!
                      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

Working...