• Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

:GetReal:
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• maddlingo
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

What did he do wrong. I don't know that much about computers and that stuff is like reading a different languange.
      "Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --

Comment

• MJ
        Here since 2002
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by maddlingo
        What did he do wrong. I don't know that much about computers and that stuff is like reading a different languange.
        Say you were the only person around that had access to water right? You have to rashen it out between all the folks around you... a little to each... some of the time. Then one guy comes along and decides to take half your supply leaving the rest for eveyone else. How do you think the rest of the people would feel?

Well this guy has tried to do just that, only with our bandwidth.
        mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• themonk
          Getting Somewhere
          • Oct 2004

if you have a fast connection, is it not kosker to download more than 1 set at a time?

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

nothing wrong with 1 or 2 or maybe even 3 sets. but this guy was going for the whole load at once.

Comment

• themonk
              Getting Somewhere
              • Oct 2004

then i should apologize too! i've done that before.
              does it say in the guidelines not to download more than one set at a time? not everybody is cognizant of issues like bandwidth.

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

let me put it this way, in an FTP, you CANNOT do multiple downloads from the FTP at ONE TIME.... unless you connect to that FTP through 5 new FTP windows (sessions). Thats just how FTP works, during ONE SESSION, you get ONE DOWNLOAD.

on this FTP, there is a MAX of 10 SESSIONS. If this fuck comes and downloads 5 SETS at ONE TIME. that's FIVE MULTIPLE SESSIONS he's keeping open for himself. Now tell me, is that even fair to the rest of the members who would like to get the sets themselves free. Yes if he paid me $100 / month, he can open all 10 sessions to himself. But to abuse something like this for free ???

sacreddawe I hope you're reading this ....

and to make things worse, this guy is NOT even registered to MS or MP. His IP address does not even show up in the database of registered members.... now which one of you thinks any of the above is even remotely fair ???

-e-
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Yao
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

So...someone has passed on the link and login info?
                  Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

yes, someone is sharing the info around

-e-
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• skahound
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Encryption
                      yes, someone is sharing the info around

-e-
                      Dude, it just makes your fucking blood boil. Someone/people like that has/have a complete lack of respect for any type of structure. For the first time I'm fucking speechless. Whoever you are you should be ashamed of yourself/yourselves.
                      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• fumanchu182
                        Angantyr The Ruthless
                        • Jun 2004

I don't use the ftp but that is fucking shitty. I appreciate what people do around here to keep the scene alive and when someone harbors ill intent towards MS it makes you wanna just slit their throats and say you should of died in the womb.
                        The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• MJ
                          Here since 2002
                          • Jun 2004

Re: Does anyone know this fuckhead.....

^^

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• demonAfro
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

I remember back in the days of soulseek when people would just queue up your whole collection. Do these people have no brains?

Comment

• MJ
                              Here since 2002
                              • Jun 2004

^^ That still happens now, even when you`re user info clearly states `Please que only 2 sets at once` 7

Some folks are just plain greedy!

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• picklemonkey
                                Double hoodie beer monster
                                • Jun 2004

I still haven't even tried using the ftp... probably be a while before I need/want to

Comment

Working...