Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2009

Richard Savani - Rippuku EP out now

Richard Savani - Rippuku EP out now

1. Rippuku (Original Mix)
    2. Rippuku (Will McGlone Remix)
    3. Rippuku (Yuuki Hori Remix)
    4. Rippuku (Nomean Remix)

"Outstanding tech-house and deep house producer Richard Savani has delivered a fantastic single for Tulipa Recordings. Label boss Summer (Brendon Collins) heard Rippuku and immediately had to have it for Tulipa. Rippuku is a deep and romantic expedition into the blooming depths of house music.

3 fantastic remixers offer their signature touches to this already amazing cut. Will McGlone puts his dreamy and synth-laden touch to the track. Yuuki Hori adds a techy favor for his groovy and chunky remix. Nomean turns Rippuku into a looming narrative. Tulipa Recordings is very proud to present these outstanding tracks"

Markus Schulz - downloading thnks will try

Cid Inc - Both Nomean and Yuuki remixes sounds great. will play!

Ian O’Donovan - Liking the original, thanks.

Miss Nine - nice package, thanks

Pole Folder - Original for me

Fady Ferraye - Nice one

Subfractal - Download for subfractal

Woody McBride - original is dope

Deepchild - Yukku Hori is most righteous.

Royal Sapien - Quite keen on the Yuuki Hori remix

Abyss - support!

Presslaboys - Original is the best but are excellent also Mc Glone & Nomean Remix depend to the dancefloor

Wade Bennett - top stuff

Silinder - Great package, thanks

Rodskeez - Great vibes going on here, got my support on the full package

Lonya - Original is very nice , thanks

Giorgio Roma - (Original Mix) Nice track for "pool situation"

Darin Epsilon - The Original and Nomean mixes are just excellent! Will consider for my next sets, radio show, March chart, etc.

Sasha Le Monnier - always like the grooves & Depth this label pushes out, nice stuff again from Tulipa...downloading, thank you!

Dansor - Liking the Original and the Nomean mix the most. Thanx!

Hans Tavera - Cosmic Remix from Will McGlone !!!

T-Lectual - Another great EP...all of the tracks are very strong on this one.

Nick Varon - Most of the tracks are really nice

Yamil Colucci - Thanks

Daniel Mehes - the original mix for me, it's a nice one

Luke Mandala - great deep music, too menotenous for me though. Thanks for sending 9 out of 10 for the style they are going for

dPen - One ore good release, I am impressed by this new label! Congrats

Hyline - Nornean Remix is my choice here, full support. overall a solid package

Jonny Blevins - Nice Track, Thanks

Alex Nemec (Alex and Filip) - Nomean is the one for me! Love his stuff. And another great rls from Tulipa!

Andy Newland - Nomean rmx is awesome, great stuff once again

Jairus Miller - Really nice collection of tracks here! Full-bodied grooves and classy melodic fragments. I like them all equally - they could each fit in a variety of sets.

Gerardo Boscarino - loved nomean's remix

Paul Alexander - Nomean mix for me nice chugger

Kenny Substance - awesome release!! All mixes totally stands out here!!!

Fabio Scalabroni - Great release !

Jason Owen - Nomean remix is for me!!

Heath Karau - Tulipa is becoming a fail safe "go-to" label for my particular style. I range from Tech, Tribal house to Progressive. I could see myself using any one of these tracks, depending on my direction in a set. Another great release!!

Pedro Martins - Nomean Rmx is my favourite ! Thumbs up , will play !

Markku Arimo - Rippuku an all around excellent signing for budding Tulipa! Original mix is the one for me but all mixes have their own grove thing going. =)

Andrea Fissore - great release! will support in my set!

G-Mohris - Many Thanks / Original Is Nice

Enzo - this is absolutely massive .. love deep house .. rippuku original mix is huge .. and the remixes are very good .. this is a really good job

Robitaille - Yuuki Hori's remix has tight latin pads and choice tribal overtones.

Mark J. James - nomean and yuuki hori rmxs for me!

JonQPublik - Loving Nomean's remix... nice bit of moody progressive.

Justin Johnson - Very nice and groovy package here. Totally digging the quirkiness of the Yuuki Hori remix!

Sneadles - original mix for me. going to put on my sunglasses & sun lotion for it. B)

Exothermic - Rippuku is going to be a dark room late night track.

Neuro - as usual, relevant and reliable release from Tulipa!

BUY ON BEATPORT:

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.
Working...