X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Progrezo Records
    Addiction started
    • Nov 2008

WMC Sampler 2011 Home Video :: Remixed Part I + remixes

After worldwide success of the brand new album produced by New York band HOME VIDEO - THE AUTOMATIC PROCESS, which was reviewed by Rolling Stone, Mixmag, Music and Paper magazines among others, as by leading electronic music producers such as Sasha, Hernan Cattaneo, Damian Lazarus, Oliver Klein, Timo Garcia, Stephan Hinz, Deep Mariano, Nihil Young and Gare Mat K to name a few, in addition to its new video release on MTV "Every Love That Ever Was", we are pleased to present you, our ace under the sleeve promo-release, for the winter music conference 2011 WMC in Miami, entitled WMC SAMPLER 2011 | PART I & PART II.

Due the outstanding participation coming from well known producers around the world like Deep Mariano (Argentina), Propulse (Brazil), Daniel Mehes (Hungary), Gare Mat K (Colombia / Brazil), Niko Fantin (Argentina), Pablo Acenso (Argentina) Danny O '(Ibiza), Jalebee (India) and Neirda (France) among others, we have decided to divide whole of the stuff in PART I and PART II, highlighting as much as possible, each one of its versions.

“All these producers are building their names in the music industry since years ago, having been featured in well known record labels like Global Underground, Renaissance, Armada Music, Outside The Box, Progrezo, Zyx, Kraft, Istmo, Baroque, Per-Vurt, Red Light District, Flow Vinyl, Frisky, Definition and Whirlpoolsex among others.”

We considered extremely important, that each remix met the quality standards required by the band, as well as by our label team, having priorities like creativity, proposal and music quality, reason why and due the long list of names and versions we have confirmed to choose the following ones:

WMC SAMPLER 2011 | PART I
    HOME VIDEO - THE AUTOMATIC PROCESS :: REMIXED

01. HOME VIDEO - Accomplished But Dead (Daniel Mehes MI6 Remix) // sophisticate techno
    02. HOME VIDEO - Description Of a Struggle (Gare Mat K Remix) // deep techno
    03. HOME VIDEO - No Relief (Deep Mariano Remix) // classy house
    04.HOME VIDEO - Acomplished But No Dead (Mihael Keehl Remix)
    05. HOME VIDEO - Business Transaction (Niko Fantin Remix) // progressive tech
    06. HOME VIDEO - I Can Make You Feel It (Pablo Acenso Remix) // sweet house
    07. HOME VIDEO - Accomplished But Dead (PHM Remix) // deep breaks
    08. HOME VIDEO - The Smoke (Dual Joice Remix) // electro indie
    09. HOME VIDEO - Every Love That Ever Was (Danny'O Remix) // twisted tech house
    10. HOME VIDEO - The Automatic Process (Arpatle Remix) // IDM
    11. HOME VIDEO - Business Transaction (Juan Deminicis Remix) // mid tempo house
    12. HOME VIDEO - Every Love That Ever Was (Ladies On Mars Radio Edit)
    13. HOME VIDEO - The Smoke (Calama Smokin' Remix) // progresive ways
    14. HOME VIDEO - The Smoke (Mauro Speerli Remix) // sweet house
    15. HOME VIDEO - You Will Know What To Do (Paddy Remix) // progressive ways
    16. HOME VIDEO - That You Might (Gare Mat K & Xandek Remix) // progressive house deep tech

With less than 6 years in the music industry, Home Video was introduced by the English label Warp Records, calling the attention of BBC Radio 1 and Rolling Stone early days, as well as from renowned names in the electronic music industry, been remixed and featured in different releases, such as Invol2ver Cdmix by British Sasha, next to Ladytron, Thom Yorke, Apparat and M83 among others.

We have joined forces over more than 4 months in this great project.

Enjoy!

Check it on:
    Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

Yours,
    PGZ Team
Working...