X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Obama and Disasters

Has anyone else noticed that when the going gets tough Obama doesn't get going? Lets look at his track record to date of disaster relief.

BP Oil Spill

Obama wan invisible for weeks after the BP oil spill. Let's look at what people in his party thought of his reaction to the crisis

Well that pretty much explains it. Die hard Democrat right there.

Now Japan Tsunami and Nuclear fallout

Obama seems to be too busy making his picks for the NCAA tournament to be bothered with the nuclear crisis going on in Japan. I haven't seen him since the first day of the Tsunami. This crisis has the potential to make Americans very sick in Japan and in America depending on the winds. And this guy is MIA. I see him on the front page of ESPN.com but I don't see what he is doing to try to help Japan stop this catastrophe. He has to lead and reach out to Japan and offer Nuclear disaster teams and planes to get Americans out of japan.

Trump on Japan and Obama 3min 30 sec

Hannity on Obama ( I hate Hannity but he is right about this- Where is Obama?)

Hannity on Fox News Channel - follow Sean Hannity Weekdays at 9 PM/ET as he brings you tough talk, no punches pulled, and pure Sean.

Obama gets a 0 out of 5 stars with me on his reaction to disasters
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Obama and Disasters

Please follow this with a thread on everything Canada has/hasnt done to these events also. We need to be Fair and Balanced (tm).

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

What does this have to do with Canada?? Your President is MIA when it comes to disasters and I would consider him worse than Bush.

I will do the fair and balanced thing right when the US spreads out their money evenly across everyone in the world so everyone is equal and we live in a fair and balanced Utopia.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Since you keep talking about Obama 24x7 being a piece of shit, it is high time you put up something about the shitty job Canada is doing. You know to quit

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

Why can't we judge Obama the same way we judged Bush? Everyone was pretty hard on Bush yet Obama always seems to get the pass.

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

Canada.

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

There is no connection, it's all in your head.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

Canada isn't trying to rule the world. Canada isn't the Imperial force.

How can you say there is no connection. Whenever bad things happen Obama lets his press secretary speak for him. He is always in the shadows.

I honestly believe this guy is worse than Bush.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

Canada.

Comment

• Jenks
                    I'm kind of a big deal.
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman

I honestly believe this guy is worse than Bush.
                    I don't think anyone could ever be worse that Bush, but i'm also not at all impressed with Obama.

Posting a Carville slam on Obama doesn't really have much of an impact. It's fairly well known Carville doesn't like Obama and never really has, especially after his girl Hillary didn't get the party nomination in 08. Carville is a crybaby, and he'll take his ball and go home. Trump? Really? Donald Trump? lol. You're not doing a very good job supporting your trolling, er...opinion.

As much as I think Obama has misstepped a lot so far in his term, i'm not sure what you expect him to do in this case- go on TV and pray? A radio address expressing more sadness? Freak out and tell everyone to run to the store and stock up on gas masks? no. I think the US and the rest of the developed world is handling the situation in Japan the best it can. What we don't need, and already have enough of, is this

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

why can't he be worse than Bush?

He gave more bailouts than Bush
                      He never arrested ANYONE for the banker heist that took place
                      He kept Gitmo like Bush
                      He didn't stop Bush's wars
                      He has fucked up on Disasters like Bush
                      He even has done more drone strikes in Yemen and Pakistan than Bush

I don't see where he is at all better than Bush. I really would like to see someone go to bat on this one because I am being 100% honest I don't see how he is better. I don't. I almost feel like they are the same guy or that I am reading the same book.

Comment

• Jenks
                        I'm kind of a big deal.
                        • Jun 2004

Yeah, i'm sure we could debate this to death, but, have you ever just trusted your instincts on something without going into every last fucking detail? Do you know how sometimes you'll have this gut feeling about someone, that you've heard and seen enough to just know they're a complete shithead, and now nobody can convince you otherwise?...well that's how I feel about Bush.

And you.

Comment

• runningman
                          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                          • Jun 2004

Hey that's not nice...

That's how I feel about Obama.

Comment

• trick12
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

obama isnt great but def not worse than bush imo, obama is actually bad in your eyes because of what bush had done before. its a tsunami not a small hurricane or earthquake and theres nuclear threats at hand, so i dont think its the type of situation where you will just see fixed in a couple of days, and its a lot bigger than the US or just sending some aids.

and in general, RM i really wanna ask you this, if you were the president of the united states at the moment, what would you do?
                            Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• floridaorange
                              I'm merely a humble butler
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by runningman
                              why can't he be worse than Bush?
                              For starters, Obama wont the Nobel Peace Prize, he's greatly improved US relations internationally. Social change is a slow moving machine. Bush was in office for 8 years, Obama just over 2.

Comparing apples and oranges Runningman.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...