Re: Bedrock Sunset Boat Cruise with Diggers, Hernan, Nick Warren

agree !!

but in the simonr video ..pretty neat face from the lady who was filming

Comment

• cosmo
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Tell you what.. The elitism was on display at the digweed/vagabond event.. The djs that stopped by to say hey to diggers with exception to josh wink, seperated themselves from the clubbers that were there and wouldnt even acknowledge them. They wouldnt acknowledge their fans and were indeed acting elitist. So that description is right on point. Digweed as well. he didnt have that ballooned ego attitude when I saw him back in 2001. I couldnt believe it.

Comment

• unkle
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by diegoff
          ^ where were the ladies????? too much eggs

Comment

• Hoff
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by cosmo
            Tell you what.. The elitism was on display at the digweed/vagabond event.. The djs that stopped by to say hey to diggers with exception to josh wink, seperated themselves from the clubbers that were there and wouldnt even acknowledge them. They wouldnt acknowledge their fans and were indeed acting elitist. So that description is right on point. Digweed as well. he didnt have that ballooned ego attitude when I saw him back in 2001. I couldnt believe it.
            stinks if it was that way

Originally posted by chuckc
            why did trick12 get banned

when trick12 can post again ?ŋ

Comment

• maddlingo
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

So I'm finally home from my fourth consecutive WMC trip or should I say Miami Music Week. The weather was perfect this year with the high in the mid 80's and not a rain drop in the sky. I was expecting less people down there since Ultra and WMC was split apart, but it seemed more packed than years past.

Thursday night we went and saw Digweed and Catteneo at Cameo. I was with a group of four guys and since we didn't have pre-sale tickets and were afraid that it was going to get sold out we decided to get there around 11:00 which is a little early. So we're waiting out front, and there wasn't a line at that time, and I turn to my left and there is Diggers and Catteneo waiting right behind me. They were standing there for about 5 minutes before the bouncers realized who they were and finally let them in. We were let in soon after that. Cameo is a nice club with a good amount of open room and a nice second level. It was the old Crowbar if you're familiar with that club. My problem is the crowd that the Opium group tends to draw (Set, Mansion, etc.) seems to be more of the scene than the music. Hernan and Diggers did a nice job, but it would have probably been better at a different venue.

Friday night was the Sunset Cruise. This was my fourth consecutive boat cruise and quite frankly the only reason I keep coming back every year. This was a little different vibe than years past with Sasha not being there and there weren't as many familiar faces this year. Other than those two things, this is still the best party of the conference for me. Hopefully Sasha and Digweed will be playing together next year on a sunset cruise and I will be able to attend.

Saturday my friends and I heard about a small unadvertised party that Sasha was playing at the Raliegh hotel. I was excited for this because I wanted to hear Sasha at least once during the week by himself and didn't feel like attending Ultra and wasn't able to get tickets for Set, which had sold out. So we get to the Raliegh and it turns out he was playing there and better yet, the cover was only 30 dollars to get in. We were there from 3 to 8 and Sasha played from 4 to 7. He played a pretty good set even though I wasn't able to trainspot any of his tracks. There might of only been around 200 to 300 people there total so the it was a pretty good vibe not being too crowded and hearing Sasha play while the sun was still out.
              Later that night we get to the Vagabond around 2am and the place was rocking. Diggers was already on the decks by that time. It seems word has gotten out how good this venue is when Diggers spins there because tickets were sold out. He played til 7:30 and by that time there was only a couple dozen diehards to hear him play his last tracks. This party is the 2nd reason I've been going to Miami every year.

All in all another successful WMC experience and I look forward to next year. I have vids posted on Youtube. My username is langleypsu. If someone could link them directly to MS I would appreciate it since it never really works right when I try and do it.
              "Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --

Comment

• Hoff
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Aug 2009

great review thanks !!

some of your vids

piece of a track Nick made​ to Buenos Aires

fck didi listen to this !!! .. long time that I not heard something so so divine !!!

john started with a far club sunset boat version of esperanza

thanks again for the vids

Comment

• Tortuga
                  Addiction started
                  • Feb 2006

V.O.A.T.....nice

Comment

• Hoff
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Aug 2009

I think this is from denis a

[20 minutes]

.. had to shoot more hernán

Dosem - Beach Kisses

the crazy rodent is doing
                    .. far intro from him

Comment

• sbando
                      Going back to Romford
                      • Apr 2008

Is Digweed playing Dragonette?
                      ╔══╗............/\_ļ_/\
                      ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                      ╔╝(Ŋ`vīŊ).......ღ***ღ.*
                      ╚══`.ļ. ...:::.(Ŋ`•\|/•īŊ) ☆*゚

Comment

• simonr
                        Transitionator
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by cosmo
                        Huh ? I've never seen a ballooned ego attitude from him - very down to earth. If anything he's maybe just quiet and sheepish with the attention placed on him - always very focused on music.
                        sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

^^When I've seen him I got the impression he might be shy .
                          Originally posted by TheVrk
                          it IS incredible isn't it??
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• chuckc
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by maddlingo
                            Friday night was the Sunset Cruise. This was my fourth consecutive boat cruise and quite frankly the only reason I keep coming back every year.
                            wow, how do u manage to get on year after year. do u have to know someone.

Comment

• unkle
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • Mar 2007

I really love this track.

Nice vids. thanks !!!!

Comment

• ganjamo
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jan 2006

^^ nick warren - buenos aires
                                Dont panic, its organic.

Comment

Working...