Steinbeck and T.M.P (spring 2011 promos)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Muff1n
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2010

Steinbeck and T.M.P (spring 2011 promos)

Having seen in the new year in style at NYE at The Renaissance Rooms I thought it was long over due to get some mixes back online! Having put things on the back burner for a while to organise a new career I've now got that settled down and have a lot more time to focus on the one thing we are all passionate about - the music! That said having played in places like Ibiza, Plymouth, London and all along the south coast along side the likes of D-Block & S-Te-Fan, Thera, Mark EG, Da Tweekaz and loads more it wasn't that quiet a year after all!

So to get things started here's a couple of quick promo's, one for the hardstyle head case that is Steinbeck, and for those that like things a little bit harder one from The Muff1n P3rv3rt with his Euro hardcore sounds, featuring 'Breadstick' by Afflictive (Skullfuck3r v The Muff1n P3rv3rt). Both mixes are on soundcloud and downloads are enabled ;-)

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

There are already more productions in the pipeline from Afflictive, The Muff1n P3rv3rt and Steinbeck and even more stored in my head awaiting studio time, so there's going to be a lot to come from me this year! Hope you can all keep up ;-P Keep an eye on http://www.hardtunes.com/labels/d4rk-r3cords/ for all the latest releases!

Obviously DJ wise Steinbeck and The Muff1n P3rv3rt can cross over in their sets or they can bring on the carnage separately, so as the title suggests you decide! ;-P For bookings and info just contact me by email: Muff1n@Steinbeckdj.co.uk

Here's to a stomper of a year ahead, see you all on the dancefloors soon! ;-)

Working...