• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bright spark rec
    Fresh Peossy
    • Mar 2011

Igor Jadranin - Unstoppable Hamster EP [BSPARK001]

Greetings to EVERYONE!

With great pleasure we present you new Serbian music label Bright Spark Records founded by Igor Jadranin better known under his artistic alias En-Tropic and one of founders Rezonant Music Label. Concept of this label will not be like others. This label was created to release more quality underground electronic music from En-Tropic and Igor Jadranin, with remix suprises of some renowned names. We are proudly to announce debut release called "Unstoppable Hamster EP" from Igor Jadranin. After five years releasing music as En-Tropic, this is the first release that he signed by his real name, and this is a great opportunity to show us his different music. This extended play comes with two pieces. "Big Low Beast" is the first track on this release, accompanied by a dark atmosphere, powerful raw rhythm and vox snippets, make this track suitable to listening for hours. Second is the main theme of this release named "Unstoppable Hamster", proper slowed funky-disco-house track, that makes you to pumping and jumping.

PREVIEW

EARLY SUPPORT COMES FROM

Makam (Sushitech, Soweso)
    "Thanks!"

Sasse (Mood Music, Room With A View)
    "hey, thanks for the promo, really like the tunes! Nice One!! Cheers, Sasse"

Pablo Bolivar (Regular, AvantRoots, Galaktika)
    Hi Guys, thanx for the promo, the first track (Big Low Beast) is dope, i will play it loud, thanx!

Alex Niggermann (Soulfooled, Poker Flat, Supernature, Dessous)
    "Thanks for your promos."

Simon Garcia (Cecille, Supplement Facts, Composite)
    "Awesome! Good luck with your new adventure, my friend"

Alex James (Watergate, Composite, Tenor)
    "digging the tunes, cool slow mo grooves with nice nods to the old school.
    will try them out this weekend"

Simbad (Sonar Kollektiv, BBE, Raw Fusion)
    "Hi & thnx"

Danny aka Dubble D (2020 Vision, Baker Street, Blunted Funk)
    "Love both of these tracks...thanks! Danny."

Elmar Schubert (Freerange, Soundz, Polyphonics)
    "Really cool slo-mo party tracks, I like 'em!"

Anderson Noise (K7, Noise Music, Harthouse)
    "Very good, Full support!!!"

Marko Nastic (Recon, Traffica)
    "Tnx and support!"

Andrés Hdez (Raw Cutz)
    "keep me updated with this new stuff, i'll play for sure. Abrazo and my best wishes!!!!"

Scan Mode (Mona, Doppelganger, Zirben)
    "Hey! Thanks for the promo!"

Feodor AllRight & Elena Mechta (AMDJS Radio Show)
    "Thank you for sending the package. We like title track a lot. This is massive slow mo jam!"

Igor Marijuan (Ibiza Sonica)
    "Cool sounds thanks!. Full support from me."

Cenzo Scoglio aka MrCenzo (Tronic Soundz, Plastic City, Steal My Oil)
    "Not something i would play myself but they are nice cool trax and Thanks for sending my way. MrCenzo"

Adham Zahran (Soul Print, Acryl Music)
    "Super dope tunes! Full support on this, my favorite is "Unstoppable Hamster" Great sound"

Arjun 'Jalebee Cartel' (Neurotraxx, Ostwind)
    "Amazing records both, such classey music !! love it"

J-House (Rezonant)
    "Great release! Loving both tracks."

Kenny Wee (Pure Supstance, Redflux)
    "I have to say congrats on the new label and what an amazing EP this is.
    It totally beats every promo i get for this 2 months!!! Just amazing !!!"

Erefaan Pearce (Kolour, Aquamarine)
    "thanks for the promo really feeling the unstoppable hamster track suits my nu disco sets perfectly will get supper support from me."

Audionova (Rezonant)
    "Great Release friend, will play it with true pleasure!"

RELEASE DATE
    March 18th, 2011. World-wide

Beatport - https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...20Hamster%20EP
    Release is also available on Amazon, iTunes, WhatPeoplePlay, Track It Down, Juno and many other markets.

NETWORK

Listen to music from brightsparkrec’s library (0 tracks played). Get your own music profile at Last.fm, the world’s largest social music platform.

record, sounds, share, sound, audio, tracks, music, soundcloud

Bright Spark Records (brightspark-records)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Bright Spark Records is new music label based in Serbia (Belgrade) founded in 2011 by Igor Jadranin, better known under his artistic alias "En-Tropic" and one of founders "Rezonant Music Label". This label will release some of the best quality underground electronic music from En-Tropic and Igor Jadranin, with remixes of some renowned names.

Digital distributed by Intergroove.
    Bright Spark Records 2011. All Rights Reserved.
Working...