X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jayson
    Addiction started
    • Nov 2004

My new EP just dropped today on Beatport, Jason Bay - My Projekt EP

So here it is! About damn time too I say. It's been a while in the making, but here's my first EP, Jason Bay - My Projekt EP, out on Teggno records. This is my version of what deep can be while still sounding a bit raw and stripped down.

And our dear friend Lance Blaise was kind enough to provide us with a remix himself under his Tacopimp moniker. Taking the bare essentials of My Projekt and just beefing it up to a proper 4am driving groove that will keep you dancing long past sunrise and into the afternoon sun.

Don't forget to check them out!

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

Cheers and thanks once again for all the support!

On a side note, I know there's a sub forum for this, but seeing how it's my first release I just wanted to share this moment with you guys. While I may not be as active as I want to be, I do visit here often and enjoy my time here.
    Piss off you phucking wanksters!
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: My new EP just dropped today on Beatport, Jason Bay - My Projekt EP

congrats!!!!!!!!!!
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

right on Jayson! Will check it! keep up the good work!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Bender420
        Tickle me Elmo!
        • Jun 2004

nice tune! added the original to my basket
        Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• Jayson
          Addiction started
          • Nov 2004

Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words and support. Would love to hear what you guys think of the tunes if do decide to scoop them up.

Cheers!
          Piss off you phucking wanksters!

Comment

Working...