• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twisted Melon
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jan 2005

RUI DA SILVA @ TWISTED MELON SAT 19 FEB

New Year ? New Venue ? New Website ? New Party

After a fantastic year, culminating in us hosting the middle arch at The Cross in December where nearly 200 of you had your melons well and truly twisted, we return with more crazy madness in a new home. We're taking our parties south of the river to Jamm, which is a 500 capacity, two-room venue in Brixton.

2005 should be another great year and as a taster of things to come we're privileged to have RUI DA SILVA (KISMET RECORDS) headline for a rare London appearance at our next party. Performing alongside Rui in the main room will be Twisted Melon ( Jay Grant and Warren Mooney ), presenting a twisted mix of deep and dirty, tribal and progressive house, ably assisted by guests Steve Marx and Rod Baker .

Room two will be an original party atmosphere with residents Ben Clarke and Francis Mallinson dropping an eclectic mix of funky tech house and breakbeat. They'll be joined by Caninesounds (Samurai FM) andother guests on the night creating the attitude-free vibe synonymous with Twisted Melon.

Saturday 19th February 10pm - 6am

JAMM (Formerly Bar Lorca), 261 Brixton Road , London , SW9 6LH

Ticket Info: Advance ?8 (limited)/Door ?10 B4 midnight ?12 after

Please email twistedmelon@twisted-melon.com for all ticket bookings and enquiries.

We hope to see you there.

Twisted Melon
  • Morgan
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

I'll try to make this, but will be returning from sunny Portugal the same day, so might be too late boo.

Btw, how many posts before this is relocated? i'm guessing 3.
    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• Twisted Melon
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Morgan
      I'll try to make this, but will be returning from sunny Portugal the same day, so might be too late boo.

Btw, how many posts before this is relocated? i'm guessing 3.
      Returning from Portugal - now that can't be a coincedence with Rui Da Silva playing. Can you bring him back a copy of their equivalent of The Sun :wink:

Still getting used to this board

Comment

• Morgan
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Will do, you can drop me the pennies on Saturday!!
        "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• sleale
          Fresh Peossy
          • Nov 2004

Re: RUI DA SILVA @ TWISTED MELON SAT 19 FEB

Hi,hope you enjoy it,also if i prefer rui da silva 2003-style:PROGRESSIVE.Now he's playing ..too house music!!Remember the track:MoShic & Rui Da Silva-Gibberish 2....AWESOME!

Comment

Working...