Moshic, Mirel Jarca and DJ Villo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Moshic, Mirel Jarca and DJ Villo

After a Tejada special last week, we move into the darker side of beats this time. First of all we host a mix Moshic gave us live@Expander in Rome, Italy last year. At this point I must really say thanks to Moshic as he offered us his Hawaii set last week but we could not host it directly because we had other specials running at this time so he put it up on his site. (download it@ www.moshic.com and explore his site as well) He contacted us again and gave us the Expander live gig for exclusive hosting on [ms] so please say thanks to Moshic for beeing kind enough to care about the [ms] community and his fans over here.

A mate of mine asked me if a DJ he knows could do a mix for us and promised me that it will be a dark and sick mix and he didn?t lie. Mirel Jarca (known to some of you maybe as DJ Mir) has put a promo mix together which features classic and new tracks beginning with really dark and twisted beats and ending in Psy. This mix is on heavy rotation on my PC and car since I have it and I hope you will enjoy it as well. Take a look at this posting here: http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ic.php?t=10220 to check the tracklist, bio and background info (Thanks to Digitalcrew for coming up with it) for Mirel Jarca and his mix he put together exclusively for [ms].

This week we also host the last two parts of the DJ Villo set he put together for Proton?s NYE special. Be prepared for a really good ending of this ten hour monster set and the Voyage through Villo?s variety of styles he played throughout the mix.

_viva_la_underground_
  • davetlv
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Thanks guys, love those Moshic sets . . . and Moshic, toda gever!

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

thanks tom / MS;

If you turn the volume set on the Moshic set - it sounds hella good

turn it UP way UP
      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
        If you turn the volume set on the Moshic set - it sounds hella good
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
          Anyone have Styx livesets?
          • Jun 2004

^^^^^^^^ all I get is a red cross even with copy and paste the link;

maybe my edit helps??
          ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

the mirel jarca set is not to be missed either guys.
            very dark moshic style bizzniss.
            anyone who is a fan of the darker progressive beats, you'll have a feast in the downloads section this week.

Comment

• phazon
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

Respect to everyone involved for putting these sets together and making them available for us, you guys rule.
              ----------------------------

Comment

• J-Shock
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

Dark progressive sets + MS = A great fuckin week

thanks guys!
                Peace
                J-Shock

Comment

• marcovee
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2004

thank you for the music, ms staff!!

dj mirs set is so brilliant, great soundtrak for the night ... im stoked
                  see the sound ~ hear the color

Comment

• gsturm
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

Re: Moshic, Mirel Jarca and DJ Villo

as a shameless lover of dark pounding prog, all i can say is thanks galore to MS and to this week's dj's.

cant wait to hear the moshic and mirel sets!!!

Comment

• Astroboy
                      Getting warmed up
                      • Jun 2004

Finally some new Moshic sets. Thanks for the heads up.

Mmmm...it said "Daily Bandwidth Limit Exceeded" when I try to d/l the moshic set from his web site. I guess I'll have to try at a later time.
                      "The reason I keep insisting that there was a relationship between Iraq and Saddam and al Qaeda, because there was a relationship between Iraq and al Qaeda."

-George W. Bush

Comment

• doobie581
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jun 2004

Thanks you sons of bitches. Can't say it enough how great you guys are for giving us these goodies and making this site what it is.
                        ". . . Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance, more clearly had you been given the chance. So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet, ask yourself can you dance to my beat."

Comment

• dvs
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jun 2004

thanks ms !!! u know i love that dark sound.... if you want some more darkness, check out my feb 2005 mix, its in the members sets section....
                          "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"the progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it." - Mo Shic

Comment

• array
                            Getting warmed up
                            • Oct 2004

I can't download any set from ms

I don't understand what's the problem

Comment

• TomTom
                              Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                              • May 2002

You should be able to....what happens when you enter the password? If nothing happens and you don't read "Password incorrect" it is most probably a pop up blocker issue. Either disable any pop up blockers you use in your Explorer or Stand alone programs like Norton or others or add our site to the allowed list of youe pop up blocker programs and you should be golden.

Comment

Working...