Jonathan Ive works to Jon (sic) Digweed's music?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Jonathan Ive works to Jon (sic) Digweed's music?

Once inside his lab, Ive and his hand-picked team of a dozen designers set to work (to music chosen by one of Ive’s celebrity friends, house DJ Jon Digweed) with some of their most important pieces of technology: the very latest in rapid prototyping machines, which build 3D models of the company’s iconic products.
    Rob Waugh reports on the rise to near-mythical status of Jonathan Ive, the remarkable man from Chingford.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • chanty
    John, John, where art thou!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Jonathan Ive works to Jon (sic) Digweed's music?

Digweed influences more than he can imagine!!!
    Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

Working...