X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Heard a nice one today:

Some police trainee was on an exchange with some American police untt, can't remember where...they had an instructor that told stories about Holland, he said in the streets in Amsterdam there were bodies of dead drug users scattered all over...

I really almost laughed myself to death.
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• villo
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Re: Medicinal Marijuana

the righ wing does not want herb legalized because they make too much money from selling it in the black market.

'a plant that grows in nature, to be used in many different ways, a gift plant'
      if you have not tried it, don't knock it...

Comment

• rarcia00
        Getting Somewhere
        • Nov 2004

that is why pacients with cancer smoke weed, because they are in so much pain some times that weed is one of the only things that would help them feel better.

by the way, is there a dr seeing you???
        WHATTT!!!

Comment

• shahracerx
          Getting warmed up
          • Jun 2004

Dude, medicinal stuff is usually the best stuff in the world to smoke. I gotta say of all strains, the medicinal marijuana gots it down to the genetic code and shit. I swear it hits the best, it smokes the best, and it gets you zooted the best. Therefore, I appreciate Medical Marijuana. So glad I live in California where people are only a doorstep away in most cities! Long live the country of California. Remember that that liberal cities are the most cultured cities. I mean, in a sense, progressive house is a pretty hidden music type in the US generally. And if it wasn't for my liberal views, I dont think I would have ever got into this music, I'd be surprised if a poll was taken on this site and Conservatives were the majority composition. Let me highlight the defining points of the definition of Liberal.

Liberal: Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

And I do recall that [ms] is a Progressive Community.

Therefore, medicinal merijuana is a new idea and it is working splendidly and should proliferate to other states, so they can also meditate on the same level we do. ||Hippie to the max, and damn proud of it||

Comment

Working...