Can you give me an example please? I can't imagine it to be this way. The bb tags are not forum permissions based and I just tried a good dozen forums out with regular user login rights. In all of them, the Soundcloud tag was visible either in the post new thread and reply to thread forms like it should be.
SoundCloud [ms] app
Collapse
X
-
Re: SoundCloud [ms] app
Can you give me an example please? I can't imagine it to be this way. The bb tags are not forum permissions based and I just tried a good dozen forums out with regular user login rights. In all of them, the Soundcloud tag was visible either in the post new thread and reply to thread forms like it should be. -
Re: SoundCloud [ms] app

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: SoundCloud [ms] app
i have not read this thread entirely, but i noticed when i post mine, or anyone else's mixes on facebook it doesnt have the player like youtube's direct - anymore. is this a problem with my java, php etc. restrictions(?) ...or is prevalent, platform-wise, due to their own choice is my question. what it does now, is revert to the sondcloud page of the mix - instead of playing strait on fb feed. i'll look into it. youtube's virulent vid woudl be a good standard to adhere to(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: SoundCloud [ms] app
[ms] now syncs with SoundCloud for all artists that exist in our DJ Database. I've been toying with this for a while but I think it's at a point where I can release it for general use. Just jump over to your homepage and check out the SoundCloud section below your Subscriptions.
I have also implemented RSS subscriptions for your artists' SoundCloud updates, which is a feature that even SoundCloud doesn't provide
Just grab your link from the RSS icon in the SoundCloud Updates title bar.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment