SoundCloud [ms] app

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Re: SoundCloud [ms] app

Originally posted by floridaorange
    Just out of curiosity I noticed there is a soundcloud option for posting soundcloud links in some parts of this forum, but not others (so we have to type [soundcloud link [/soundcloud out, is that on purpose?
    Originally posted by picklemonkey
    Not sure... I'll check it later
    Can you give me an example please? I can't imagine it to be this way. The bb tags are not forum permissions based and I just tried a good dozen forums out with regular user login rights. In all of them, the Soundcloud tag was visible either in the post new thread and reply to thread forms like it should be.

Comment

• sbando
      Going back to Romford
      • Apr 2008

The button is there when you Go Advanced, maybe Piklxz could add it to the quick reply template too.
      ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
      ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
      ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
      ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

SoundCloud, the popular social audio platform has launched a new site called “SoundCloud Labs” which will be dedicated to all experimental projects and features that will be developed by company employees based on Soundcloud’s API. If you a

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
          • Mar 2008

i have not read this thread entirely, but i noticed when i post mine, or anyone else's mixes on facebook it doesnt have the player like youtube's direct - anymore. is this a problem with my java, php etc. restrictions(?) ...or is prevalent, platform-wise, due to their own choice is my question. what it does now, is revert to the sondcloud page of the mix - instead of playing strait on fb feed. i'll look into it. youtube's virulent vid woudl be a good standard to adhere to
          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by sbando
            The button is there when you Go Advanced, maybe Piklxz could add it to the quick reply template too.
            that's it, got it, thank you

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• picklemonkey
              Double hoodie beer monster
              • Jun 2004

[ms] now syncs with SoundCloud for all artists that exist in our DJ Database. I've been toying with this for a while but I think it's at a point where I can release it for general use. Just jump over to your homepage and check out the SoundCloud section below your Subscriptions.

I have also implemented RSS subscriptions for your artists' SoundCloud updates, which is a feature that even SoundCloud doesn't provide Just grab your link from the RSS icon in the SoundCloud Updates title bar.

Comment

• demonAfro
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

^^^ That's really, really nice

Always wondered why SoundCloud hadn't implemented RSS, but guess that's moot now. Just have to add anyone I want to subscribe to to the DJDB first

Comment

Working...