X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Oakenfold appreciation

well he's ruined it all now! http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...retail-release)

Comment

• bobjuice
      Banned
      • May 2008

Originally posted by chunky
      Personally I think too much focus has been put DJ's these days. Club nights are like concerts these days where everyone stands facing the DJ, there seems to be a lot less interaction between the crowd. I don't care what they do in the DJ both, but then I'm not looking at them all night either. If you don't like their music thats one thing, but criticizing them for put in their hands in the air, thats something else. The ape gags are even worse
      ^ this

Comment

• cm1179
        Gold Gabber
        • Oct 2006

this is a long shot i know but maybe someone could help?

i'm after an oakenfold set, it was from 1996 and i think recorded at miss moneypennys. all i remember is it had oakenfold/osbourne as the opening tune and there was also bullit - cried to dream on it but i'm quite sure it wasn't the amazonian remix. there were some great tunes on it and the last tune had a vocal sample ''dance to the groove in it''

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by cm1179
          this is a long shot i know but maybe someone could help?

i'm after an oakenfold set, it was from 1996 and i think recorded at miss moneypennys. all i remember is it had oakenfold/osbourne as the opening tune and there was also bullit - cried to dream on it but i'm quite sure it wasn't the amazonian remix. there were some great tunes on it and the last tune had a vocal sample ''dance to the groove in it''
          Its one of the Positive Collection mixtapes that had Digweed on the other tape. One double pack had an orange cover the other had a green. I can't remember which one it was, Vol1 or Vol2. I had both of these years ago along with the Sasha/Ossia Positive NHS pack and the Sasha/Cox pack with the silver cover. They where part of a whole load of tapes I gave away in a moment of madness.
          Originally posted by res0nat0r
          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

i hope next he has the oakie dance troup come out and do interpretive mime dance to the sheeer epicness of such quality trance moments.
            Carl Cox had one at SW4 a few years back
            Originally posted by res0nat0r
            OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• cm1179
              Gold Gabber
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by chunky
              Its one of the Positive Collection mixtapes that had Digweed on the other tape. One double pack had an orange cover the other had a green. I can't remember which one it was, Vol1 or Vol2. I had both of these years ago along with the Sasha/Ossia Positive NHS pack and the Sasha/Cox pack with the silver cover. They where part of a whole load of tapes I gave away in a moment of madness.
              you know, you could be right. it was a recorded tape my mate did for me and thinking about it, i'm sure he wrote 'positiva' on it (in error) do you have a link for this please?

Comment

Working...