X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Detroit City

I would't go either and I live right across the river from it. It isn't worth the drive I will tell you that much.

Comment

• Global Eyes
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Detroit, doesn't really have a good nightlife as far as i know (EDM). Oslo is one place i see people talk about to be a good time, but i cant attest to that. I'm sure there's things happening, you just have to be in the mix to find out what hole there happening in. A lot of off the beaten path type parties. The city is down to 712,000 residents, it's a hurting site all over. Tigers home opener is this Friday. They'll be hosting the KC Royals. That's usually a pretty good muck up.

If i were you, i'd try to get over to Montreal. By car, Detroit is 4 hours, Montreal is roughly 5. You can jump on the Via, or Coach Canada will get you there for $25 return. I would make every effort to go. If you cant do that, i would park my ass in Toronto. If you need any info on Montreal, i would be happy to direct you to some cool things happening in and around the city. Go grab a burger at Craft Burger in TO, you wont regret it. Hope this helps.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
        • Mar 2008

uh.. yeah.. that's very cool, dude. but, do you like american vintage n muscle? by that i mean: do you like pre 1971 automobiles? just askin
        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• funkykarma
          Gold Gabber
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Global Eyes
          Detroit, doesn't really have a good nightlife as far as i know (EDM). Oslo is one place i see people talk about to be a good time, but i cant attest to that. I'm sure there's things happening, you just have to be in the mix to find out what hole there happening in. A lot of off the beaten path type parties. The city is down to 712,000 residents, it's a hurting site all over. Tigers home opener is this Friday. They'll be hosting the KC Royals. That's usually a pretty good muck up.

If i were you, i'd try to get over to Montreal. By car, Detroit is 4 hours, Montreal is roughly 5. You can jump on the Via, or Coach Canada will get you there for $25 return. I would make every effort to go. If you cant do that, i would park my ass in Toronto. If you need any info on Montreal, i would be happy to direct you to some cool things happening in and around the city. Go grab a burger at Craft Burger in TO, you wont regret it. Hope this helps.
          Thanks for the advice dude, may check back with you for some tips later

Comment

• GranolaGirl
            Getting warmed up
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by DIDI
            I wanna renovate detroit

I'm totally right there with you, DIDI!!!

Comment

Working...