I was just about to order
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• AntonyM
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

Re: [ms] Shirts

Hold on to my money Pickle, sure it shall get sorted out.
      Originally posted by Shpira
      So came back last night...
      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
      Originally posted by Illuminate
      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Shpira
        Angry Boy Child
        • Oct 2006

^^+1

Don't think having 17$ tied up is going to make much difference in my life...so whenever you find a solution...is ok mate.
        Thanks for the effort!
        The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
        Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by CircleUP
          if only three ppl ordered then what happened? the economy is not that bad...
          Call me a pessimist, but I was waiting until the first shirt had been shipped .

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

So I guess I'll wait for an update to the situation?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• picklemonkey
              Double hoodie beer monster
              • Jun 2004

With all the complaining about shirts over the years, I expected at least 50 people to approach me for a shirt. Seeing only four people actually commit is not only disappointing, but also not cost effective for me to do this project locally. The screens will cost about $90, meaning each shirt will cost at least $40 after paying all the overhead to get this setup and shipped.

I'm going to try to contact someone from spreadshirt.com to setup an online store. You'll each be able to order directly from their site when it's finished, and hopefully the overhead is lower since it's a large company who can eat the setup fees.

I'm going to refund the money back to the four members who requested a shirt. Thanks for trusting me to run with this, and I'm sorry it didn't turn out as originally planned. I will get something going on Spreadshirt within the next 2-3 weeks.

Comment

• chanty
                John, John, where art thou!
                • Jun 2004

What happened? I thought we had until May 1st to pre pay for the shirt no? Have I missed a post somewhere in this thread that says otherwise?
                Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• sbando
                  Going back to Romford
                  • Apr 2008

You should have kept the money anyway and buy Homegrove a new avatar.

Spreadshirt sounds cool, though.
                  ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                  ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                  ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                  ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

I think the spreadshirt.com approach will be aces.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DancingQueen
                      AVB FanClub | President
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by chanty
                      What happened? I thought we had until May 1st to pre pay for the shirt no? Have I missed a post somewhere in this thread that says otherwise?
                      I was wondering the same thing...I was simply waiting until closer to May 1st to make my payment. If I had known it was needed sooner, I would of made it sooner.

Sorry things didn't work out as planned Adam....thank you so much for trying and all the hard work. Keep us posted
                      sigpic
                      RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                      RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Yeah definitely getting one.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Shpira
                          Angry Boy Child
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                          With all the complaining about shirts over the years, I expected at least 50 people to approach me for a shirt. Seeing only four people actually commit is not only disappointing, but also not cost effective for me to do this project locally. The screens will cost about $90, meaning each shirt will cost at least $40 after paying all the overhead to get this setup and shipped.

I'm going to try to contact someone from spreadshirt.com to setup an online store. You'll each be able to order directly from their site when it's finished, and hopefully the overhead is lower since it's a large company who can eat the setup fees.

I'm going to refund the money back to the four members who requested a shirt. Thanks for trusting me to run with this, and I'm sorry it didn't turn out as originally planned. I will get something going on Spreadshirt within the next 2-3 weeks.

real sorry to hear all of this didn't work out...to be perfectly honest I am not all that surprised at the response...that said I would have liked to have had one for me. I think somewhere down the line I will miss this place
                          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

Well I'm still interested, and everyone who thought they had till May 1 were probably dragging their feet like me ... so I don't know what happened except the vendor said numbers were too low ...

Comment

• Shpira
                              Angry Boy Child
                              • Oct 2006

Yeah...I mean if you look at the numbers on the poll you would think we have enough...but when it came through to real numbers Adam got three...he can't really negotiate this with 51 $ in his wallet...that said...i suggest doing a design and sticking some adds in the banner bit...also I would love to see mercuryserver Dj themed t-shirts and I think that would be something everyone would want...like MercuryServer Hernan Cattaneo T shirt or Digweed....I mean we are effectively an elaborate fan club!
                              The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• feather
                                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                                • Jul 2004

We'd have to get permission from the DJs to do that I reckon ... plus then Pickle will have to contend with different numbers for different DJs and making them feasible which could spawn another logistical nightmare ... everyone cough up the dough and get this [ms] tshirt off the ground first!

Comment

Working...